Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game

Sacks, Interceptions and keep Brady on the bench. That has been our recipe for beating brady in the past.

If we can bring pressure like we did yesterday, we might have a shot. Brady doesnt have the wheels of Wilson and he had to use em plenty in that game.

That's a good point, Wilson avoided a lot of sacks with his mobility. It seems like any QB with some mobility has burned the Dolphins defense.

You know, the Pats/Dolphin matchups over the past ten years have been odd ones. For some reason we always seem to steal a game from them. The Patriots of been rolling. Could be time for an upset. Not saying we do, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Dolphins shock the world as they shut out the Patriots.

Patriots have averaged 38.2 points a game on the road. Got to keep them below 30 to have any chance.

Games involving the Patriots during the 2012 season (the Patriots on road):

2012 season: Week 1 Sun Sep 9 2012 at Ten New England 34, Tennessee 13
2012 season: Week 3 SnN Sep 23 2012 at Bal Baltimore 31, New England 30
2012 season: Week 4 Sun Sep 30 2012 at Buf New England 52, Buffalo 28
2012 season: Week 6 Sun Oct 14 2012 at Sea Seattle 24, New England 23
2012 season: Week 8 Sun Oct 28 2012 at StL New England 45, St Louis 7
2012 season: Week 12 Tks Nov 22 2012 at NYJ New England 49, NY Jets 19
2012 season: Week 13 Sun Dec 2 2012 NE at Mia
2012 season: Week 16 Sun Dec 23 2012 NE at Jac

Primary team the Patriots: 4-2
Points for the Patriots: 233
Points against the Patriots: 122

Yes BUT,,,,they played the Bills, Colts, Jets and Rams in those four games....none of them have good defenses,,,,in fact their D's are horrible.
I am sure you were aware when you wrote that, but just to be sure. You DO realize that we are worse than ALL those teams in pass defense and worse than all of them except the bills in total defense, right??

Dolphins shock the world as they shut out the Patriots.

What is this? 2006?..... As much as I want a win (watching with Pats fans Sunday), we wil probably hang in there till halfway in the 4th then collapse. Pats 35 Phins 24.

I think our best chance is to have long drives that score, even if it means going for some 4th and shorts, then kick onsides kicks multiply times, actually kick them EVERY time the pats fall back into regular returns. If we can get just one or two of them and our offense is working we might have a chance. The pats don't have a problem moving the ball between the 20s so giving them a short field vs our rested defense is better than letting them move down field moving the chains until our defense is too tired to make a play once they get into the redzone where we have the advantage.

Now obviously, using such an agressive strategy will only work if we can score, but their pass defense is worse than ours, and if we can keep them to short fast drives that will put our offense right back on the field and wear out their defense. Also if we can get a few onsides kicks that too would keep their defense on the field. I really don't see it staying close any other way.

I hope Philbin takes a cue from The Program and forces Reggie to carry a football all week long. The game can be won as long as Miami plays smart, limits the turn overs, and controls the clock

What is this? 2006?..... As much as I want a win (watching with Pats fans Sunday), we wil probably hang in there till halfway in the 4th then collapse. Pats 35 Phins 24.

Dolphins shock the world as they defeat the Patriots 59-49...Ryan Tannehill doubles his season touchdown total as he throws 7 TDs against the Pats secondary.

The Pats are not taking the fins lightly this week. If the Pats win, they clinch the division. Brady already said on the radio this morning, "this is a championship game". Fins need to come ready to play as well.

The Pats are not taking the fins lightly this week. If the Pats win, they clinch the division. Brady already said on the radio this morning, "this is a championship game". Fins need to come ready to play as well.

This^

I will be shocked if the Dolphins are still in this game by the 3rd qtr. The Patriots are too darn good.

Back
Top Bottom