Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game

Brady's the first and only top-notch QB we see all year. Time for the secondary to step up in a big division game.

Tough matchups for us when we have the ball: their run D is very good; their deep and seam pass D sucks, so maybe this is the time we get it going.

We'll keep em under 40. Phinz up.

We control the clock with the ground game and win 27-24.

The ONLY reason this works is if we score a TD every single time we possess the ball, because Brady will score TD's every time he has the ball. Even so, it is likely they will get that one stop that we may not be able to get.

The only way we beat the ***triots is by sustaining long drives, no turnovers, killing Tommy Boy by sacking and hitting him down to the ground repeatedly, and get him off his game. We must score on every single possession. Touchdowns are essential. If we can control the clock and get some short fields off turnovers we can win. But, these are the ***triots we are talking about the refs will help them win and then in the end even if we put up 38 on them the refs will start calling BS pentalies to get them back in the game and they catch us in points and win. The NFL is so ******* in love with this butt-lovin' team of ******** they have to help them win when they are down it's a fact. I say we play hardcore and fight and see who ******* wins. Hopefully its our DOLPHINS.

We need to play them like the first half of last years 2nd game.... And not like the 2nd half.

We're likely dead meat. I'll be happy if we're in the next 2 games, hopefully the site is smart enough to realize we'll be seeing 2 of the NFL's best and keep the "Everyone Sucks", "Fire Everyone", "Everyones a Bust" threads down to a minmun. But I doubt it.

Just so you know the patriots lost to seattle and arizona. I am not saying we win the game but they are beatable. Key is ball control, no turnovers, and pressure brady. If we do that we will have a chance to win guaranteed.

I think alot of you are unaware of some things here.

First, Logan Mankins is hurt. If we cant dominate Donald Thomas we have problems. Nate solder is a consumate holder and Wake is going to give him fits. The backup to a hurt DE in ....forget his name temporarily from syracuse, is out from substance abuse....or whatever they call it.

Second, the key to beating New England is stopping the run. Think Im crazy?? Im not, they ussually kick ass running the ball on early downs which gives Brady alot of playaction and ability to mess with defenses. With Gronk out we defenitely have some advantage here. The only thing is Wes Welker. If you see us playing him like we played him last year in last game in first half, we will win this game provided we score more than 24 points and no costly turnovers.

New England is good, but they have a lot of key injuries and we are playing this one at home at 1pm. I like our chances. If ever we want to show the world and make a statement, this is the one.

Back
Top Bottom