Overrated college teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated college teams

VINsanity10

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
well ive noticed there is a bunch of overrated teams in college football. And I noticed from the other thread by fins5423 that Oklahoma is way overrated. They should not be #1. So heres the list.

Oklahoma (Did you hear abt Rhett Bohmar??)
USC (Probably losing thier hesiman winners made them a lil bit worse)
Texas (Did yall know that Vince Young went pro??)
West Virginia (its WV come on)

and when i say they are overrated i dont mean they should be in the TOP 10 im saying no way they should be #1 when there are alot better teams like Notre Dame, Louisville, Auburn, Ohio State. Thats all im saying. Ive seen Oklahoma #1 alot and the other teams have been way to high.

Texas has 7 returning starters on both offense and defense. And they still have a good backup QB

dude how do you have 9,000 posts since December of 05'?

thats like 100 a day

VINsanity10 said:
dude how do you have 9,000 posts since December of 05'?

thats like 100 a day

:lol: that is pretty crazy to think about..I joined in December 05 and I thought I posted a lot!

i definitly disagree with you about WV...IMO they are going to win the national championship this year...

you post more in 1 day than i have in one month

like why?

and abt WV i dont think they are THAT good

but they are purdy good

FSU,Miami,Gators=over rated.About to get flamed in 5...4...3...2...1.......

VINsanity10 said:
you post more in 1 day than i have in one month

like why?

and abt WV i dont think they are THAT good

but they are purdy good

look at their schedule...they arent going to lose a game...

Get Up And Go said:
explain yourself

must be one of those that think all FL teams are over rated. but yet when we get in the situation, all the FL teams come through...

Nappy Roots said:
must be one of those that think all FL teams are over rated. but yet when we get in the situation, all the FL teams come through...

the marlins are good your right

VINsanity10 said:
well ive noticed there is a bunch of overrated teams in college football. And I noticed from the other thread by fins5423 that Oklahoma is way overrated. They should not be #1. So heres the list.

Oklahoma (Did you hear abt Rhett Bohmar??)
USC (Probably losing thier hesiman winners made them a lil bit worse)
Texas (Did yall know that Vince Young went pro??)
West Virginia (its WV come on)

and when i say they are overrated i dont mean they should be in the TOP 10 im saying no way they should be #1 when there are alot better teams like Notre Dame, Louisville, Auburn, Ohio State. Thats all im saying. Ive seen Oklahoma #1 alot and the other teams have been way to high.

I agree i was watching ESPN and they said after week 2 of the season Texas would be #1 and USC is #2. Are they crazy!! That Mark May I cant stand him.

Back
Top Bottom