Overrated college teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated college teams

DonShula84 said:
It's Notre Dame. And they have nothing to do with this, but I'm glad you're thinking about them. OSU could lose to those teams, but they wont lose to all of them. If you think they lose to every good/decent team on their schedule I'm not the one kidding myself

I think ND loses vs GTech, then goes most of the rest of the season undefeated before slipping to an underdog team and losing again

Alex44 said:
I think ND loses vs GTech, then goes most of the rest of the season undefeated before slipping to an underdog team and losing again

I could see ND losing 2 games. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a little concerned about GT. If ND gets past the first month undefeated (GT, PSU, Mich, MSU) they should have no trouble running the table up to USC.

John Biello said:
louisville, they play nobodys, watch miami and west virginia stomp em this year. anbody remember their last good win?

I see on your sig that you are a UK fan........ :sidelol:

Skeet84 said:
Well I would have made my point with the Vols being ranked 2nd in the country and not even making a bowl, But Ohio State won't lose all those games. I can see them losing to the Wolverines, but that about it. Penn State will not be anywhere close to the team they were last year IMO. Who is you fav team ? Iowa?
Michigan. Why do think I hate OSU so much?

John Biello said:
louisville, they play nobodys, watch miami and west virginia stomp em this year. anbody remember their last good win?

Louisville will beat both Miami and west Virginia (two great Thursday night games).

if they do that will shut up my end of the argument. but until they do...

Ronnieisabeast said:
Michigan. Why do think I hate OSU so much?

I think your hate is getting in the way of some of your judgement. However I think as fans we all have been guilty at least one time or another

Back
Top Bottom