Overrated & Underrated Players? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated & Underrated Players?

Overrated: Crowder

Underrated: Henne, Wake, Bess, Cam, Hartline (not on this board, but by most who are not a Fins fan)

How is Wake underrated ? All I hear on this board is how he will be this elite pass rusher. As for Crowder being overrated the same thing most on this board think a guy that couldnt beat out Kevin Burnett and Brandon Siler will beat him out.

How is Wake underrated ? All I hear on this board is how he will be this elite pass rusher. As for Crowder being overrated the same thing most on this board think a guy that couldnt beat out Kevin Burnett and Brandon Siler will beat him out.
Bro you keep sticking to that very old point. A long time a go there was a bet that I remember that you lost. Here goes a new one for you. If Dobbins is not starting at ILB next to Dansby by mid season I will send you your favorite beverage or enough money to go buy it with a smile on your face. If you lose then you do the same for me. By the way I enjoy Sammy Adams. There will be no backing out if you decide to except!

If you need someone to vouch for me, then ask Brother D-Day. We went in on tickets years ago for a game in Miami vs KC. He sent me his money and got his ticket and a beer in return. I am a man of my word.

Last edited by a moderator:
What bet did I lose. Not saying I didnt because we are all wrong. I mean what happened to all the Beck supporters, Ginn supporters, Satale supporters, Porter supporters and so on. I know in 2007 I bet that Cedric Benson would have more yards rushing than Ronnie Brown and unfortunately was right. I will bet you that Crowder will not lose his job and be the starter week 1 , I have no need to vouch for you, we may disagree but I dont find you without honor.

What bet did I lose. Not saying I didnt because we are all wrong. I mean what happened to all the Beck supporters, Ginn supporters, Satale supporters, Porter supporters and so on. I know in 2007 I bet that Cedric Benson would have more yards rushing than Ronnie Brown and unfortunately was right. I will bet you that Crowder will not lose his job and be the starter week 1 , I have no need to vouch for you, we may disagree but I dont find you without honor.
You are on bro! I believe the bet was to shave your head if my memory serves me right. None the less. The start of the season if Dobbins is not starting next to Dansby, you pm me your address and I will make it right if I lose. If I win I will send you a pm with my address. Best of luck!

actually u have me mixed up with WV he lost that bet to us and he reneged

actually u have me mixed up with WV he lost that bet to us and he reneged
I sincerely apologize bro. You are correct. But I look forward to our bet. May they both be healthy, and may the best linebacker win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Underrated

Greg Camarillo - The guy never drops anything, and has been productive when healthy. Everybody putting Hartline at #2, this is the favorite IMO.

Paul Soliai - Kid was more than decent last year, and he gets crapped on like he is a nobody. He IMO is gonna be a VITAL part of our NT rotation. Especially with a new face there in Starks.

Overrated

Vontae Davis - Guilty, I also overrate this kid. Hell, he is athletic as hell, he has a nose for the football, and he is big play potential all over, plus a hell of a tackler. But last year, he gambled wayyyyy too much, and as a result, he had one of the worst long pass completion % in the league. He has a LOAD of potential, but we can't say he is a great CB after last season, hopefully he takes that next step forward in 2010.

Brian Hartline - What is this comfort level of him being a quality #2 WR? I think we are so content with a guy who has some size and decent speed and decent hands over the likes of Ginn, that we just look at his rookie season as a godsend or something. I dunno, he may be ready to make that next step but a healthy Camarillo is no slouch, and Bess already commands the slot. People are going to be wondering how come Hartline doesn't get the ball that much . . . because Camarillo is keeping him off the field. I would like to see him on return duty a little bit more . . . definitely on special teams either way.

Back
Top Bottom