Overrated & Underrated Players? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated & Underrated Players?

imo we should have had merling on the block the second the odrick pick was made...when he hadn't killed his value...the odrick pick said to me anyways that this regime has lost faith in/is tired of waiting for merling

should have put him up

Personally I hope Starks shows he can man the position so that Jason Steroidson can go ahead and retire. I admit ferg is still a solid NT but he is on downswing and seems to not be able pay attention to what he puts into his body.

Don agree because you have to have DE's that you can rotate. I see no reason Merling cannot be a good player and would not be suprised if he starts

Overrated Jason Taylor

underrated Sam Madison

If we're doing all time Dolphins, here's mine:

Overrated: Bob Griese. System guy who barely had to throw it.

Underrated: John Offerdahl. Because he didn't play many years, people forget how dominant he was.

the updated version

overrated = Hilliard, Turner, and White

underrated = Cobbs , Ricky and Hartline ( the more I watch these guys the more I apreciate them. )

Who the hell is overrating White and Turner lol. Has anything good been said about either this offseason.

Overated -Vernon Carey at LT
Underrated =Vernon Carey at RT

Judging by the few replies I've read, Camarillo seems to be pretty overrated.

How about Yeremiah Bell? Sure he got a Pro Bowl nod (albeit as an alternate) but I thought he had a down year in 2009 (in comparison to his work in '08, anyways.)

Judging by the few replies I've read, Camarillo seems to be pretty overrated.

How about Yeremiah Bell? Sure he got a Pro Bowl nod (albeit as an alternate) but I thought he had a down year in 2009 (in comparison to his work in '08, anyways.)

So you're saying that Camarillo is overrated because a lot of people say he's underrated? That's pretty twisted logic.

Camarillo is a very dependable WR. He seems to catch anything that is thrown to him, I usually refer to him as a guy who has stick'em on his hands. I think many fans consider him underrated because last offseason many here thought he may be the odd man out due to Ginn, Bess, Hartline, Turner and that fast PR we had in camp(forget his name). Folks really thought Pat Turner would beat him out (HAHAHA).

I'm hoping Bell's struggles were due to the ineptiude of Wilson, although that may be far fetched. Bell is great in run support and much faster than I thought, he tracked own a bunch of fast guys last year. I've seen him play much better vs top tier TE's than he did in 09 though.

I'm hoping it was cause of Wilson too... though I'm not exactly sold on that.

Camarillo is a solid and dependable #4 receiver, anyone who tries to imply he is anything more is simply overrating the guy.

Back
Top Bottom