Parker Non Play, Story of the Day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Non Play, Story of the Day

Landry is having the worst year of his career by far, minus TD's where he's gotten a lot more opportunities, and Stills had a much better season last year.

Stills averaged 2.5 more YPC last year and had 9 TD's vs 5 this year. This is tied for the lowest YPC of his career.

They’re not playing like crap though like
Parker. 1 catch 5 yard...

Hyde made a good point... Is there any position on this team that has NOT regressed this year?

QB
WR
RB - Ajayi didn't do much while he was here, and the rest haven't since he left
O-line - LT, C, and RT all regressed, and the guards suck
D-line - Wake is starting to show his age, and no one else is stepping up
LB - other than a decent game here and there, Alonzo has looked completely lost and no one else has done much more
CB - X has struggled all year, and Tank is playing like a rookie
S - Jones will have a play here and there, but appears much slower

About the only one that doesn't appear to have regressed is Suh.

You are contradicting yourself there a bit. You are in favor of paying Landry based on his play with a crap QB situation this season because he is performing but you are defending Parker because of the QB situation.

Landry has performed in all situations over the past couple of seasons and Parker has not shown that he has the ability to stay healthy and to play with any heart or passion. Even though Landry sometimes (not lately) allows his emotions to get in the way of the team and get penalties against him as a result, I will take that over a guy who won't fight for a ball or show that he actually cares.

No. I'm in favor of paying Landry because he has continued to perform, regardless of who's back there, and the intangibles he has. Not just because of this season. And the fact that Parker isn't showing positive signs of contribution also bodes towards me wanting to keep Landry around. IE if Parker was tearing it up, I wouldn't be so inclined to shell out huge $$ for Landry.

We don't have to decide on Parker this season (I believe), and so far I wouldn't sign him back. I am not going to point blank cut-bait with Parker because he isn't getting it done as part of our worst offense I can remember.

I am wondering if Parker is gun shy from all of the injuries? He looks scared a lot of times. I broke my ankle landing on a friends foot playing basketball over 20 years ago and I still look down to see where my feet are when I am rebounding or jumping.

who's the brilliant mofo who drafted this turd?

wasn't he like a really high #1 pick?

wasn't he injured when we drafted him?

wasn't there some other good solid players we could of drafted instead?

doesn't TBum blow?

We all know next year he'll have a hell of a year and proceed to leave the Dolphins for more money lol Parker can be as good as he wants. Apparently that's not as important to him as it should be. Tannehill being back will heal a lot of issues but it's sad to see such a talented receiver not care.

Parker is a big time underachiever. He'll never live up to being a #1 pick. He doesn't have "it". Seems to be satisfied with just going through the motions.

While Parker's ceiling is still high after his 3rd season you know what type of player you have. He's not an #1 WR that intimidates opposing defenses like Antonio Bryant or Julio Jones. Let him finish out his rookie deal next year and move on.

The fact that he is often sidelined by "minor" injuries, points to the facts that he isn't interested I playing hard. And as such is often sidelined.

Potential.....tonnes of it. Heart....not so much. Personally, I would trade him for a 3rd, regardless of who is offering. When her is isn't doing ****, and when he does ****, it's woeful. Then get rid of him and draft someone who can help...anywhere...now.

This dude needs a good QB to be successful, that's why he was breaking out last year with RT. Insert crappy QBs and you get what you get. Players like Landry just need the targets

This dude needs a good QB to be successful, that's why he was breaking out last year with RT. Insert crappy QBs and you get what you get. Players like Landry just need the targets
QB change is why Parker can’t get separation or catch balls that hit his hands?

Back
Top Bottom