Parker Non Play, Story of the Day | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Non Play, Story of the Day

Glass Parker will never do anything in Miami...May have minor success elsewhere like Teddy Ginn
Both are terrified of contact and just want to get paid without ruining their long term health in the process.

Parker has been a complete disappointment. His play doesn’t match the talent. Re-signing Landry is becoming much easier, with every passing week Parker remains non existent within the offense. Stills IMHO is earning his contract and so will Landry. Parker is expendable as of right now. I’d look to try to trade him in the off season and before the 2017 season ends, sign Stringfellow off the Jets PS to the Dolphins active roster, he’s got potential in this offense.

He's terrible. Plays about 30% of the time and even when he plays he hardly does any thing. Would you expect any thing less from the guy we drafted to be a number 1 wr?

For once I'd like to see the coaches utilize the player to his strengths. If he's not good at getting off the jam, find what he IS good at and use that. Motion him or even have him use slight lateral pre snap movement to get him a more free release.

Just standing him there motionless as an X receiver is not working.

Yes Parker has been a bust but so have been our coaches.

The Dolphins still need an Alpha #1 receiver. However with the lack of cap space and so many other holes on the team it is highly unlikely that they
will get one anytime soon. Which is why it is nearly crippling when this team misses on so many high draft picks.

Turd status: confirmed.

At least I hope this means we resign Landry and let Parker test the open waters of the sewage system

Either bench Parker and Put in Carroo against New England or just use him as a decoy. But stop throwing him passes. Nothing big bad things happens when they do.

For once I'd like to see the coaches utilize the player to his strengths. If he's not good at getting off the jam, find what he IS good at and use that. Motion him or even have him use slight lateral pre snap movement to get him a more free release.

Just standing him there motionless as an X receiver is not working.

Yes Parker has been a bust but so have been our coaches.

The guy is listed as a starting NFL Wide Reciever in his 3rd year and 2 of those under the same system. He's about 6 3 and 220+ and he can't get off the jam against usually smaller DBs and you actually wrote more beyond that glaring omission?

He's getting bad QB play. ALL. YEAR. 90% of passes his way are ill-timing and short/behind the route. He can jump out of the stadium and has great range/length, but that doesnt change the fact he is a timing/finesse receiver.

Theres a reason he looked different last year, as well as the O's ineptness the majority of this season..

Either way I have a feeling youll be singing a different tune next year..

We'll see.

He clearly isn't healthy enough to be on the field. That says a lot about how they feel about Carroo and Grant as receivers more than anything. Parker isn't even a part of the game plan. They're basically using him as a decoy.

Did see him open quite a bit yesterday. He was streaking down the middle wide open in the endzone on the JT touchdown grab.

If this forces us to re-sign Landry then it's worth it though.

Either way I'm not giving up on a 24 year old WR with Parker's size, athleticism, and talent. Next year is the final chance though.

Back
Top Bottom