Parker Non Play, Story of the Day | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Non Play, Story of the Day

Parker is under contract. He has no influence on Landry.

parker under contract for 1 more season. If we know or suspect we wont resign him, it could allow us more room to pay Landry. I don't think the two are completely unrelated.

While Parker's ceiling is still high after his 3rd season you know what type of player you have. He's not an #1 WR that intimidates opposing defenses like Antonio Bryant or Julio Jones. Let him finish out his rookie deal next year and move on.
in camp, he was eating on the slants. Miami needs just go back to this vs making him a deep threat WR

parker under contract for 1 more season. If we know or suspect we wont resign him, it could allow us more room to pay Landry. I don't think the two are completely unrelated.
He is actually an UFA in 2020. The last year is an option year.
Actually Stills would have a greater impact than Parker on Landry negotiations. He is entering his last year before an option for the next two years. Despite all that and while I like Landry his positive play has often been negated by untimely penalties and bad onfield behavior. He is not worth more than 10/mill per year (if even that much).

Back
Top Bottom