Patriots and Bills to open Monday night football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots and Bills to open Monday night football

crazyfin

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey dolfans

I just read on rotoworld that the Bills and Patiots will open up the monday night shedule i hope we get some primetime games this year we are the AFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason that happened is the Randy Moss vs T.O. showdown. If it weren't for T.O. the Bills wouldn't have got any prime time games. ESPN's love affair with the Patriots and the T.O. saga continues.

Also , they have a show sunday night in forboro at the razer,it was listed in ticket master and i was going to the concert so wondered where they are going to start .

Yeah but without Brett Fav-ray, we won't have Madden's man crush and the Jets on any Sunday Nights.
:up:

that means they have the official schedule out? i thought it didnt come out till later...?

Hey dolfans

I just read on rotoworld that the Bills and Patiots will open up the monday night shedule i hope we get some primetime games this year we are the AFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!

And that gets you a backseat to the Patriots. Cheers and beers!

that means they have the official schedule out? i thought it didnt come out till later...?

The primetime schedule comes out before the regular schedule but not that far before. You'll see a game or two be leaked over the next few weeks. Nothing will be set until April

The only reason that happened is the Randy Moss vs T.O. showdown. If it weren't for T.O. the Bills wouldn't have got any prime time games. ESPN's love affair with the Patriots and the T.O. saga continues.

They gotten 3 primetime games in the previous 2 years before TO. And 2 of the games were 2 of the best games of the year with an amazing crowd (though we blew them both :()

They gotten 3 primetime games in the previous 2 years before TO. And 2 of the games were 2 of the best games of the year with an amazing crowd (though we blew them both :()

Yeah the Dallas game and that one game where the Patriots beat some Division II school 56-10

Back
Top Bottom