Patriots and Bills to open Monday night football | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots and Bills to open Monday night football

ZZZZZZZZZZZ doesn't even bother me. :hi5:
Doesn't matter if it bothers you or it doesn't bother you. The fact is and will always be the Pats were accused and found guilty of cheating. So therefore the Pats are cheaters and anything Pat fans try to bring to the table will be reminded their team cheats and rightfully so.

Would you have really expected anyone but the Pats to open the monday night game? The NFL really threw them a bone with the Bills. The NFL's golden boy is coming back and the Bills havnt beat the pats in like 5 yrs...If Brady comes out playing well it will be like an nfl team playing a varsity football team. I want to see what NE's schedule sets up like, Im guessing it will start our relatively easy.

Doesn't matter if it bothers you or it doesn't bother you. The fact is and will always be the Pats were accused and found guilty of cheating. So therefore the Pats are cheaters and anything Pat fans try to bring to the table will be reminded their team cheats and rightfully so.

Evidently it's good for ratings. Pats bring in the viewers no matter who they play. Disgusting, I know.

Would you have really expected anyone but the Pats to open the monday night game? The NFL really threw them a bone with the Bills. The NFL's golden boy is coming back and the Bills havnt beat the pats in like 5 yrs...If Brady comes out playing well it will be like an nfl team playing a varsity football team. I want to see what NE's schedule sets up like, Im guessing it will start our relatively easy.

I'd bet you're right. probably start with 3 division games in September. Can't get any easier than that.

:D

With the brady return and first monday night game alot of curious viewer who would not have watched would tune it.

more viewer ship = $$$$

IMO if you think Brady is gonna come out of the gate on fire, you prolly expecting a little too much. Not nearly as much as a Rb but Im sure the knee will be in his head. He won't have to worry about making cuts but Im sure the first few time some LB is bearing down on him he'll be in a hurry to dump the ball. As far as the divisional games being the easiest....we'll see. To bad NE can't play Buffalo week 1 and week 2.

ZZZZZZ come up with some new material seriously.

IMO if you think Brady is gonna come out of the gate on fire, you prolly expecting a little too much. Not nearly as much as a Rb but Im sure the knee will be in his head. He won't have to worry about making cuts but Im sure the first few time some LB is bearing down on him he'll be in a hurry to dump the ball. As far as the divisional games being the easiest....we'll see. To bad NE can't play Buffalo week 1 and week 2.

Or Miami, that defense sucks.:hump:

I know, it is so bad we sent ur booing fans home crying. It was also a defense good enough to make the playoffs.

I know, it is so bad we sent ur booing fans home crying. It was also a defense good enough to make the playoffs.

Like we even gave a **** that we didn't make the playoffs. After Tom Brady went down everything else was just a bonus to an already lost season. And yes, your defense does suck. The Matt Cassel led Patriots almost put 50 on the board.:lol:

For fans not giving a **** there were an awful lot of boo birds in Foxboro that day that decided to leave early....sounds like hurt feelings to me. The Matt Cassell led Pats almost put 50 on the Cards too....so maybe the Pats only decided to play against playoff teams last year...which would explain how the Cheifs, who had like 10 sacks all year blasted brady's knee 2 mins into the first game...underestimated the competition.

Evidently it's good for ratings. Pats bring in the viewers no matter who they play. Disgusting, I know.

So do train wrecks, disgusting we know.

TO and the Pats are the drama Queens of the NFL. People watch them cause there's alway's the chance something bad could happen, the kinda bad you only wish on your worst enemies . The Pats and TO have a great deal in common, the only people that want them to succeed are themseleves and the fans of the teams. No one would miss a minute of sleep if they both fell off the face of the planet tomorrow.

wow thats harsh....and I have to disagree. I wouldnt exactly lose sleep but I would miss seeing the end of the pats dominating the afc east.

I agree. Even if he can put the knee out of his mind, he'll likely not play much, if at all, in the preseason games. He didn't last year and he didn't look sharp in the KC game before he got hurt.

I was kidding about the division games. No matter how bad a team might be, those games are usually tough.

So do train wrecks, disgusting we know.

TO and the Pats are the drama Queens of the NFL. People watch them cause there's alway's the chance something bad could happen, the kinda bad you only wish on your worst enemies . The Pats and TO have a great deal in common, the only people that want them to succeed are themseleves and the fans of the teams. No one would miss a minute of sleep if they both fell off the face of the planet tomorrow.

LOL! Talk about the Drama Queen. You win the title on Finheaven. At least you picked the right handle....FEEL MY PAIN indeed!

I do agree that many who do tune in are just dying for the Pats to fail. The networks love that. Guaranteed ratings each time they play, for years and years to come.

Remember in the old days when the Fins got that respect (hate)? Oh, wait. You weren't alive at the time.

Back
Top Bottom