Patriots imploding? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots imploding?

Whats really really sad,is not only is there a dead person,I heard that Hernadez has a 7 month old little girl who will have to grow up with her thug dad in jail.I cant even imagine. "Mommy my friend said daddy killed a man."

Footballs a game,this stuff is real life.

Brady will be on his back many more times this season than in the past. That's my prediction.

sorry at this point, I'm not even sure I want to talk about the patriots imploding. I think it's pretty tasteless tbh to think about how the loss of a man's life affects a football teams eventual season. IMO it's too soon.

I respect your opinion. And it is unfortunate a person was murdered. But the loss of the man's actual life doesn't affect any football teams season. "Hernandez" himself affected the patriots season by being a punk pos on more than one occasion. My post wasn't just about Hernandez and his actions or a man's death, I mentioned a few things that have happened with the Patriots and why I think they're imploding. And regardless if you want to talk about it or not the Media is going to put it in your face anyway. I suggest if it has that type of effect on you, don't watch TV and don't read this thread.

Brady won a SB with David Givens, Deion Branch and Troy Brown as his main targets.
He has had worse. He is still an elite QB.
and Bellichick will adjust, he always does, he is one of the best at it.

I really dont see a problem with talking about the Patriots lack of talent.

The team wasnt involved and none of their players were the victim. If this was a situation like the Cowboys, who had a player kill a teammate, then maybe i could see it. Perhaps the Redskins and Sean Taylor is a more accurate example.

All i know is the Patriots problems extend far further then Hernandez being a malicious dip****. And as for Hernandez, this wasnt some unavoidable accident, he made the decision to be a total scumbag. I feel sorry for the victims family, the more information that comes out just shows how utterly idiotic Hernandez acted. But i dont feel sorry for the Patriots in the least, nor do i think respecting that families feelings as they are grieving extends to the Patriots as a whole.
After Phillip Merling beat the crap out of a pregnant woman, we continued to talk about the team and how Merlings possible suspension could effect the season. After Penn State was proven to be a safe haven for monsters, we talked about how it would effect that university moving forward. I dont see this discussion as all that different.

I respect your opinion. And it is unfortunate a person was murdered. But the loss of the man's actual life doesn't affect any football teams season. "Hernandez" himself affected the patriots season by being a punk pos on more than one occasion. My post wasn't just about Hernandez and his actions or a man's death, I mentioned a few things that have happened with the Patriots and why I think they're imploding. And regardless if you want to talk about it or not the Media is going to put it in your face anyway. I suggest if it has that type of effect on you, don't watch TV and don't read this thread.
I think im good with both voicing my opinion on the subject and allowing the thread to continue. but thanks for the posting advice. I'll take it into consideration sometime in my next 20000 posts.

Brady won a SB with David Givens, Deion Branch and Troy Brown as his main targets.

Take a look back at their defense and compare it to now he may of had worse recievers but never as bad of a defense.

I think im good with both voicing my opinion on the subject and allowing the thread to continue. but thanks for the posting advice. I'll take it into consideration sometime in my next 20000 posts.

Not advice just a suggestion.:up: sensitive much? Wasn't an attack.

"I'll take it into consideration sometime in my next 20000 posts." <---:chuckle:

Not advice just a suggestion.:up: sensitive much? Wasn't an attack.

"I'll take it into consideration sometime in my next 20000 posts." <---:chuckle:
nope not actually. normally the only time the staff advices someone to ignore a thread and leave it alone is when a member starts attacking the poster, not the subject.

A lot of wishful thinking here. As long as Brady and Chancellor Palpatine are there, this division belongs to them. There's a reason why the only way they haven't won this division in the last 10 years was when Brady got hurt. They've had virtually no competition in the AFC East for a while.

I'm just hoping we can get a Wild Card spot.

They may not implode but Brady completed 400 passes last year. 300 of them were to Gronk, Welker, LLoyd and Hernandez. All of which will not be playing for them.

Very very interesting stat. Brady will do his thing though, if players get open, he will find them. He's a very good QB.

wow, hernandez hasn't even had time to pull the drugs out of his butt and you insensitive people are already potentially angering Tom "Kick Your Ass Forever" Brady with smack talk. couldn't you waited at least until tomorrow like any decent folks would?

Troy Brown and Deion Branch are better than any of their current WRs. If Gronkowski can get healthy and return to form, their offense will be formidable. If not, they are going to struggle. Besides, Brady isn't as young as he once was.

They are going to run the ball more than ever, as they were the top running team in the league without a running QB. But that was with the threat of a lethal passing game. Without Welker and Hernandez, they aren't nearly as good as they were last year, regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom