Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis

Do these players actually cooperate with this? Especially if you're someone that would be lucky to make a roster, wouldn't the years of this kind of stuff be evidence to them that they're just being used? Dan Carpenter in the span of a month has played for 3/4th of the AFC East, don't these guys get they're being played?

Brandon Stokley before the opener said he wouldn't say anything about the Donkeys. Why say something then if it backfires...

Besides, most teams have scouts, the pats prefer an NSA like approach.

Just like I suspected.

To all of you who were freaking out about a guy buried on the depth chart, get your panties unbunched.

I hate the patriots ....always cheating ...we never do that

But... But.... But I thought he was a future pro bowler??? Why would Billy boy release him? How could he let that talent go?

You have seen New England's defense since their big guys started to retire and still think Belichick knows how to evaluate defensive talent anymore?

You do realize that the pats have one DT behind there 2 starters and he was a UDFA also, and was a teammate of Francis. So Francis goes Undrafted, we cut him, pats who actually need a DT cut him..

OMG sign him immediately!
you must not have watched any of the pre season games my fellow fin fan.those who have know why we should bring him back.some even thought he would make the 53

Awesome news! Bet BB tried to pick his brain to gain an advantage on the phins defense and AJ turned him down again! Screw you Pats x 2!
Come back to Mia on the PS where he wants to be!

I always wonder how that process works

"Hey kid, welcome to NE! Why not tell us everything you know about Miami's playbook?"

Do these players actually cooperate with this? Especially if you're someone that would be lucky to make a roster, wouldn't the years of this kind of stuff be evidence to them that they're just being used? Dan Carpenter in the span of a month has played for 3/4th of the AFC East, don't these guys get they're being played?

We put him on the 53 or PS and we get all that info on them. He will be a Phin again and I like it.

Players with less than four years of service basically have NO choice whatsoever in where they are employed. All they can do is just do what their boss asks them until they have four years of service and then become free agents when they are cut from a team, and can therefore choose the terms of their employment.

Just cut someone who you promised a spot and sign him, like we do. Players are not people anyway, just acorns. This is why I love Ireland so much.

The thing about releasing Francis and Randall was not so much about them but about who we kept in their place. Now it turns out we have injuries in the DB which explains why we're rolling with Stanford and Don Jones. That still leaves our four scrub backup LBs, though.

I'd love to get the inside scoop on what goes on with this "sign to get info" thing. What's the proper etiquette, if any? Do some players actually refuse to cooperate in that regard?

You realize he turned down an offer for their PS to go to ours and then they claimed him, right? He had no choice but to go, and you are just guessing that he divulged anything. Maybe they cut him because he refused.

Yea because a player would not divulge anything to a team that gave him an NFL contract to come back to Miami for 6000 a week. Thats beyond silly.
If thats the case why would NE cut him when he could do the same thing to them.

I hate the patriots ....always cheating ...we never do that

well I guess tampering with a coach that has a job would not be considered cheating. THE NFL disagreed and thats why we lost draft picks when we signed Don Shula.

Awesome news! Bet BB tried to pick his brain to gain an advantage on the phins defense and AJ turned him down again! Screw you Pats x 2!
Come back to Mia on the PS where he wants to be!

Not sure why people think any player would be that loyal to a team that just cut u. Let me see a rookie's minimum is 405,000 a year so u think a player would jeopardize that to possibly go back to us and make 96,000.
That logic just doesnt add up esp for a guy that could be cut from practice squad at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom