Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis

Not sure why people think any player would be that loyal to a team that just cut u. Let me see a rookie's minimum is 405,000 a year so u think a player would jeopardize that to possibly go back to us and make 96,000.
That logic just doesnt add up esp for a guy that could be cut from practice squad at anytime.

Why you being the voice of logic? Let me bask in my dreams. You're such a Debbie downer. ;)

Why you being the voice of logic? Let me bask in my dreams. You're such a Debbie downer. ;)

bask in that dream then. im just trying to figure out why anyone would be that altruistic lol. i want to know why any guy that is trying to make the nfl would make that idiotic gamble. now if its a choice between practice squads
why not choose who u went to training camp with.
hell the pats may pick him back up as a roster player next week

he got cut for only one of two reasons. one he wasnt that good or two they need a different position on sunday

bask in that dream then. im just trying to figure out why anyone would be that altruistic lol. i want to know why any guy that is trying to make the nfl would make that idiotic gamble. now if its a choice between practice squads
why not choose who u went to training camp with.
hell the pats may pick him back up as a roster player next week

he got cut for only one of two reasons. one he wasnt that good or two they need a different position on sunday

Hope he comes back to our PS.

Hell must have frozen over !!! I agree with Dlox that Francis would be a fool to opt for the Fins PS (where he can be poached at any time by anyone including The Belicheats) when he can be on a pro roster earning bigger bucks and at least having the opportunity to compete for a more permanent status. Now that's not to say that the best of all worlds for him would be to placed on our active roster as clearly he wants to be here if all other things are equal.

Hell must have frozen over !!! I agree with Dlox that Francis would be a fool to opt for the Fins PS (where he can be poached at any time by anyone including The Belicheats) when he can be on a pro roster earning bigger bucks and at least having the opportunity to compete for a more permanent status. Now that's not to say that the best of all worlds for him would be to placed on our active roster as clearly he wants to be here if all other things are equal.

Im sure he would. He was with us all through training camp and he knows the coaches well. Im wondering what is happening with him as it seems the Pats needed another olineman for some reason. Maybe Pats have told him they will resign him to roster again next week.
They have a guy they had since last year on practice squAD Fortson but dont seem to think he is ready.
If Im him I try to see what offers I can get and see which team is vulnarable to make team sooner

I posted this in the thread when he was released

Like a lot of teams they will sign him get what they can out of him than release him.

Back
Top Bottom