Pats upset about the S. Davis TD. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats upset about the S. Davis TD.

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2166798

Ha...finally something does not go their way...and they're :cry: about it...I love it :lol:

1) If his players were so sure...why didn't B.B. challenge?
2) It was close but I agree...it was not a T.D.
3) Hopefully, the tide is finally turning...for the past 4 years...every call has gone their way...the ball has bounced their way...and now...they are acting like B!t@ch#$ about the bad call against the Panthers!!!

GO FINS!!!

They can't complain when they had the opportunity to challenge and chose not to do so.

Considering the "Tuck rule" helped start their dynasty a few
years backs,the Pats should just suck this one up....
But it was a bad call.

When I first saw it .. I was like no way thats a TD ... then after a couple of replays I said no way thats a TD because I was really focusing on where the ball stopped on his second effort we will call it, when the ball was low ... then I caught another replay and it seemed to me that it was quite possibly a TD from his reach when the ball was high and not next to the ground on his first effort. Havent seen the replay again but if anyone else saw this would like to hear what they think.

Sal Lisitano said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2166798

Ha...finally something does not go their way...and they're :cry: about it...I love it :lol:

1) If his players were so sure...why didn't B.B. challenge?
2) It was close but I agree...it was not a T.D.
3) Hopefully, the tide is finally turning...for the past 4 years...every call has gone their way...the ball has bounced their way...and now...they are acting like B!t@ch#$ about the bad call against the Panthers!!!

GO FINS!!!

Before I read any further I'll just say that the Patriots or any of their fans have absolutely no right to ever complain about bad calls. They've been getting the calls for 5 years now it's about time they have to put up with one. OH Well, those are the breaks.

Not to mention if Delhomme doesn't throw that bonehead gift pass to Mike Vrabel this score is even worse than what it was. I hope Jake saves one of those for us.

$10 says the league kisses Belichiks rear end and put the cameras in though!

Schleprock said:
$10 says the league kisses Belichiks rear end and put the cameras in though!

um...the way things have gone for the Pats lately...i wouldn't be suprised if they took the TD away from S. Davis :lol:

Go Fins!!!

Its about time something goes against them, more than likely they would have got in anyway. And anyway a T.D. does'nt change the outcome of that game,they just straight up lost. GO PHINS!!!

it was not a TD, but it would be 2nd down and inches, Davis would score it anyway... it was not a famble, Davis was down before ball cameout...

score supposed to be 27-3 anyway... Pats scored first time because Manning blow his coverage and Jakes int... Our D owned their O this game, plain and simple.

Me thinks Belichick should be more concerned about the numerous boneheaded penalties that were called on his team. I just keep picturing Rodney Harrison ripping off someone's helmet (Davis or Foster?) and then having the cajones to b*tch to the refs about the call. :lol:

Typical Rodney Harrison, what a baby.

Belichick doesn't have a leg to stand on here, he had an opportunity to challenge it, and chose not to. Worry about your team getting OWNED Bill..

I'm sure the NFL will take away the TD and make it only a 3 point loss. Pretty fair considering their the Pats and all.

Classic.

You all take the it out of context and then claim Belichick is "complaining." Learn what happened before you all get your panties in a bunch.

He was asked by a reporter about that specifically and said he indeed had wanted those cameras in the past. Never brought it up himself, just said in the past he had lobbied for them and was denied.

ESPN ran the answer as though Belichick brought that up himself about the TD.

Yikes, talk about fabricating a story. Next.

Back
Top Bottom