Pats upset about the S. Davis TD. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats upset about the S. Davis TD.

not only that....the best thing I have heard all week long from pats fans....."we needed that"

WHAT???? I am sure that brady is sitting around with his five levels of protection saying, "man am I glad we lost that game, we sure did need that"!

classic.

nephinsfan said:
no I am not lying through my teeth. In the eighties it was niners jerseys..in the 90's it was cowboy jerseys...and the number 1 excuse that I always loved to hear " I root for the Giants cause my dad does, and they were here before the pats, and well, I like to see the pats win cause I live here, there is not much to root for" what the hell is that???

I actually became a fan of the phins before Marino. I have the logo tattooed on my arm. I have been and will be with them for the long run. suffered through the Jonson years, the wanny years....of course only 2 losing seasons in my time frame...I wore my Duper jersey to school the day after the loss in the SB to the niners. Funny I dont remember seeing any "berry the bears" shirts after that SB though....except on the clearance rack!:D

That's Maine. In Boston people were not "walking around in Cowboys jerseys".

nephinsfan said:
not only that....the best thing I have heard all week long from pats fans....."we needed that"

WHAT???? I am sure that brady is sitting around with his five levels of protection saying, "man am I glad we lost that game, we sure did need that"!

classic.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dirtywater said:
Nice try. :lol:

Umm...OK. I guess I am lying...

actually, let me edit this to really be exact. It was actually Marstons Mills, but hardly anyone has ever heard of that so I just say Hyannis. Sue Me!!

nephinsfan said:
Umm...OK. I guess I am lying...

Well, I'm not saying your lying, but I was there throughout the 80's and 90's. All you saw was Pats stuff in the 90's, due in part to the arrival of Parcells. Now, I've seen kids wear stuff on occasion, but the majority of Boston was not wearing Cowbys gear. That is wishful thinkng at best.

Hence why the Patriots have sold out every game since 1994. Maine, wel, I never lived there so I couldn't discredit that, but Boston, nope.

nephinsfan said:
actually, let me edit this to really be exact. It was actually Marstons Mills, but hardly anyone has ever heard of that so I just say Hyannis. Sue Me!!

I hear that. I lived near Foxboro, but no one knows the specific town names, so I always said Boston as well. :D

nephinsfan said:
no I am not lying through my teeth. In the eighties it was niners jerseys..in the 90's it was cowboy jerseys...and the number 1 excuse that I always loved to hear " I root for the Giants cause my dad does, and they were here before the pats, and well, I like to see the pats win cause I live here, there is not much to root for" what the hell is that???

I actually became a fan of the phins before Marino. I have the logo tattooed on my arm. I have been and will be with them for the long run. suffered through the Jonson years, the wanny years....of course only 2 losing seasons in my time frame...I wore my Duper jersey to school the day after the loss in the SB to the niners. Funny I dont remember seeing any "berry the bears" shirts after that SB though....except on the clearance rack!:D

Yes, you are lying. Not sure why, but you are.

Minvardar said:
Yes, you are lying. Not sure why, but you are.

Yup, you got me. How dare I speak bad about the patsies. I forgot that was not allowed. I hope ESPN or John Madden does not read this, I dont want them knocking on my door with clubs or something...then again, they probably cannot hear much of anything with their heads buried so far up Belicheks arse

nephinsfan said:
Yup, you got me. How dare I speak bad about the patsies. I forgot that was not allowed. I hope ESPN or John Madden does not read this, I dont want them knocking on my door with clubs or something...then again, they probably cannot hear much of anything with their heads buried so far up Belicheks arse

Do you even remember what you post? Apparently not. It was the fans that were being discussed. No the players. I already know you hate everything about the Pats and fans. That is all you can post about.

So to recap you said Pats only have bandwagon fans now and that nobody rooted for them when they were bad. I said, (and still say) you were lying. Bash the fans and players all you want, just don't lie about it.

Boston is as fair weather city as any in the country. I don't see anyone walking around town with Celtics jerseys (except myself :lol: , go C's). But anyone who tries to discredit the claim that the influx of Patriots and Red Sox gear hasn't dramatically increased recently is fooling themselves. Over the past 4 years I've realized that people who didn't know what football was pre-2001, are now talking s*it about the Dolphins, it's insanity.

And yes, that's IN Boston. Which is why I believe nephinsfan's claim is absolutely correct.

Pats have sold out since '94. Sorry that the truth fails your claims.

That's not to brag, boast or taunt, it is just the truth.

And FFIRI, come on, every city will have more people into a team when they win. Don't tell me that Atlanta has been a hotbed of basketball while the Hawks suck or that Pittsburgh is filled with Pirates fans.

It's a simple equation: Win more, get more fans. It's human not region. Live it. Love it. ;)

You both don't live in Seattle, Atlanta, Milwaukee, etc. so you have no hard data to base off of. Your both in the same situation. Biased. Just your experiences while being biased. Being biased is not local to just you though. Every one is. You live in a region where the local team is your rival.

Cheer up though. None of it matters as to the game played on the field. That's what it's about. Not being the Fan Police.

Seriously. You should actually watch your team right now. They're playing great. And it's a lot more fun than watching opposing fans.

let me give just a small example of what I mean. there is radio morning show that is heard in NH, ME and MA as far down as saugus. a year ago, they were giving away playoff tickets and all the caller had to do was answer four or five trivia questions about the pats, they said that they wanted to make sure a real fan recieved these tickets so they were going for history questions, I sat at work and listened to caller after caller get NONE of the questions correct until finally the radio host about ten minutes before the four hour program ended, gave up and gave them to like the tenth caller......

band wagon fans.....new england is filled with them...:lol:

nephinsfan said:
let me give just a small example of what I mean. there is radio morning show that is heard in NH, ME and MA as far down as saugus. a year ago, they were giving away playoff tickets and all the caller had to do was answer four or five trivia questions about the pats, they said that they wanted to make sure a real fan recieved these tickets so they were going for history questions, I sat at work and listened to caller after caller get NONE of the questions correct until finally the radio host about ten minutes before the four hour program ended, gave up and gave them to like the tenth caller......

band wagon fans.....new england is filled with them...:lol:

You never talk football at all. Your a fan fan.

I hope someday you enjoy your team. Keep up the policing brother!

BTW, a real fin fan would live in Miami.... j/k ;)

Back
Top Bottom