patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally that arrogant **** got burned for an extremely risky call on that 4th and 2. I love it.

WOOOOOOOOOO 2 games back baby and the pats got the saints next week. WOO

ROFL ROFL ROFL

whats the best thing in the world?

SEEING THE PATRIOTS BEING ****Y AND TOM BRADY ****ING UP THE TIMEOUTS AND LOSING THE GAME

it felt like the superbowl game they played versus the giants all over again. yes!

I'm not sure how much this means for us, but I love to see the pats lose.

Pats got the Jets next week...saints in 2. But thanks colts.

Which colts choke was bigger, ours or the pats? At least we're not alone. The Pats just got Manning'd like we did.

the coaches in our division have huge balls lol......i like that he was trying to win the game.....just like I wanted Sparano to do against these same colts instead of kick the FG but on your own 30 yd line? I love it......the jets are in for one huge *** kicking next week........

The patriots have pulled a Jim Jones in the locker room. Belicheat is rumored to have made the mixture of kool Aid; howeve,r he failed at making Jim Jones Mix so the patriots will survive after all. Brady refused to drink the kool aid so his partner Moss convinced him by giving him a massage.

Back
Top Bottom