patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dungy just threw Belichick under the bus on that last 4-2 call.
What a great game.

Guess we all have to route for Rexxy the Hutt and Hotdog Sanchize next Sunday?

Manning and the Colts should have lost due to Manning being careless with the ball, but a win is a win, as we all know that today from the TB game.

I love it! Their smugness of going for it 4 and 2 deep in your own teritory. The look on both Brady and Belichick's face after that was awesome.

And in typical fashion Brady and Belichick sprint off the field after that game!

I FEEL LIKE WE JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL.....that was epic failure at its finest hahahah billacheat nice decision you ****y *******

I've never seen a call like that before. 4th and 2 inside your own 30 with a 6 point lead and you go for it? When they were lining up I just kept telling my dad, "They are just trying to get Indy to jump offside and get a first that way". That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life. Thanks Bill! :D

I FEEL LIKE WE JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL.....that was epic failure at its finest hahahah billacheat nice decision you ****y *******

I want to see/hear Brady in his locker room comments....he always has that crappy smirk on his face....sucks tonight doesn't it Tommy!!! :lol:

I've never seen a call like that before. 4th and 2 inside your own 30 with a 6 point lead and you go for it? When they were lining up I just kept telling my dad, "They are just trying to get Indy to jump offside and get a first that way". That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life. Thanks Bill! :D
I didn't get the call at all... I was like WTF?

Yes me too. Most of the night I have to admit I was pissed and was getting down.After Belichek made that stupid decision and they failed on 4 th and 2 I started to cheer up. When the Colts scored the go ahead score it was almost as good as a Dolphin victory.

Who wouldve thought the Dolphins would have the ONLY win this week in our division..... aren't we special?

Back
Top Bottom