patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Should have punted Bellichoke.....ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....I don't care if the Colts go 19-0, that was worth it!!!!!!!

2 games behind is a long ways...especially when we're staring at the Texans, Steelers and a hotPanthers team....and NE has nothing but No and us left.

Everyone should root for New York because we all know NYJ can't win down the stretch, but that is if and only if, Miami beats Carolina.

Love to see Bellicheat lose a game due to his own stupidity. Second biggest choke in his career.

1258346639640-1.jpg

Besides Jury Duty Tommorrow my week is gonna be awesome. The Fins win, THE Pats, Jets & Bills lose and we play thursday. Hell Yeah & go Dolphins. Imagine if the Jets beat them on Sunday. Lol

I LOVE IT!!! Peyton is just unstoppable when the game is on the line, that guys is a living legend. That was an amazing thing to watch

Oh and thanks for that spot on 4th down refs :hump::hump::hump: :lol:

Boston Bastid Cheaters are crying in their clam chowder.....the best beat down since the Giants ended the Patsies perfect season ahahahahahahahhhhaaaa.

I might just enjoy watching them lose MORE than watching the Fins win! haha

Back
Top Bottom