patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Did I mention I love it?!!!

I was torn who to go for in this game with the Phins perfect record at stake, but only took about a quarter of seeing Brady and his little smirk and Belichick before I was all out rooting for the Colts. Patriots are by far my #1 hated team.

If anyone deserves to match the perfect season it is Manning. I would not be upset if the colts pulled it off.

Boston Bastid Cheaters are crying in their clam chowder.....the best beat down since the Giants ended the Patsies perfect season ahahahahahahahhhhaaaa.

No no no, tonight is the 3rd best after the Dolphins beat down the Pats in Foxboro in 2008. You know, when the fans were leaving before the 4th quarter even started? When we turned our season around and won the division? That was better than this.

1 loss and the entire fan base is on fire. God, it's been a while since they lost a heart breaker (2007 SB). It always feels like Miami is the only team that goes through these games.

All the Patriots did tonight was ensure that the Colts lose at home in the playoffs rather than the New England snow. They're still better than the Colts, Brady is still better than Manning. But hey it works out perfect for us because we gain a game in the division.

Those arrogant *******s got what they deserved!!! It is also good to see another teams D meltdown in the 4rth other than ours!!!

No no no, tonight is the 3rd best after the Dolphins beat down the Pats in Foxboro in 2008. You know, when the fans were leaving before the 4th quarter even started? When we turned our season around and won the division? That was better than this.

The funny thing is the Patriot fans on Patriot Planet and other sites are saying the NFL is "fixed." LOL.....it's funny how these crybabies were not complaining when the refs screwed the Raiders out of the AFC Championship Snowjob game....in 2000? 2001? I forget the year, but Brady and Belichick always get the close calls, but NOT tonight. Things have a way of evening out over the years. If any team goes undefeated and has a perfect season I will be the first to congratulate Peyton Manning, who is always a class act. Looks like the Pats still have a chance to end the Saints perfect season.......either way this is a beautiful day!!!!! :woot:

All the Patriots did tonight was ensure that the Colts lose at home in the playoffs rather than the New England snow. They're still better than the Colts, Brady is still better than Manning. But hey it works out perfect for us because we gain a game in the division.

Ummm....I don't think so......give Brady our receivers and see how good he looks. Manning is the better QB and anyone who really knows football can see that. If your going to go to "Brady has 3 Super Bowls" just remember that those were during the *SPY & CHEAT period.

Fixed.....that is absolutley crazy!!!!!!

And hillarious at the same time

That was an epic collapse, I still cant get over it. Manning just slapped Belicheat across the face.

The SpyGate team fans should not talk about anything being fixed. ever. for the rest of the pats history.

Back
Top Bottom