patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patties lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATTIESS LOST PATSIESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ummm....I don't think so......give Brady our receivers and see how good he looks. Manning is the better QB and anyone who really knows football can see that. If your going to go to "Brady has 3 Super Bowls" just remember that those were during the *SPY & CHEAT period.

Kind of agree, but Brady had nobody special himself when he won his 3 SB's, especially in 2001 where Jermaine Wiggins and JR Redmond were key in that snow game. With that being said Randy Moss is out of this world and Brady has several TD passes where he has "chucked it up" for him. Remember the season Daunte Culpepper had with this guy and many argued he just threw it up and Moss caught it. Brady's far superior to Culpepper but he definetly benefits from "chucking it up" for Moss once in awhile himself.

I agree the Pats are the better team though. That offense, when clicking, is unstoppable. They will be nervous now and most likely make a serious run at LJ. Wait and see.

I don't feel Manning has ever played with a WR as good as Moss. Harrison is good but Moss is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom