Pauline: Fins seem "locked" in on Lamp at 22 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pauline: Fins seem "locked" in on Lamp at 22

We need to unlock and reload if this is suddenly such a huge priority then we should have kept Albert.

Guard has been a huge priority for a while now, and we've only addressed it with depth signings and stopgaps.

We are definitely drafting a guard in the first three rounds, IMO.

JJ had a lot of help when he traded Hershel Walker for half the Vikings team and a boatload of draft picks...

Guard has been a huge priority for a while now, and we've only addressed it with depth signings and stopgaps.

We are definitely drafting a guard in the first three rounds, IMO.

No question. DE, G, S/nickel CB top 3 picks

Notice there's guys who can play both safety and nickel corner such as Peppers

tenor.gif

We need to unlock and reload if this is suddenly such a huge priority then we should have kept Albert.

Nothing suddenly abut it and BA was let go as he's older, keeps on getting hurt and it's starting to decline. We have Tunsil to take that spot but we still need a guard

Ozzy rules!!

Here's the question. While there are some good interior OL in this class the drop off from Lamp to the next guy is significant. Where as the DEs after Garrett are all pretty close (in relative terms). Does the team think the drop off from the DEs available at 22 and in round 2 are more significant than the dropoff from Lamp to the next guy

Fair point but then your basically locked to OL and DE RD 1 and 2.... we also need a safety and nickel corner and a LB so the question is which defensive players should possibly come before the OL? I'm more inclined to think they take the OL later on like day 3- which I get said player may not work out.

Please god!! Finally get the guard we've all been pissed about and neglecting for awhile now. Unless a guy like Reddick is there, we gotta go Lamp. I'm pretty surprised people are against it.

I think a DE in the 2nd rd will still be a really good player. Someone good will be there IMO. Still a Lamp/Reddick/Peppers guy

Remember even a few years ago when a poster would even sneeze in the direction of a guard everyone would make 400,000 "cornfed" jokes? How times have changed.

Arrested in May 2016 on drug possession and gun charges. Although the DA didn’t prosecute,
Alabama imposed various requirements in order to stay on the team.
Scored 16 on the 50-question Wonderlic intelligence test. Shoulder issues concern teams.
“Very, very erratic,” said a third scout. “Lot of penalties. Up and down play.”
“He hasn’t got better since his freshman year,” said a second scout. “He’s a right tackle to me.
I don’t trust him to protect (his team’s quarterback).”

After Cyrus K, I don't want to chance it on Cam. Too many off the field issues that lead me to believe with money it will make his activity 10x worse. Lamp just seems like a sure fire pick without many weaknesses. He's a good dude and is a "football" player. We need more and more of those. I don't think we pass up on resigning James either. He's played good enough and is familiar with the system. I think Cam goes in the early 2nd.

And like I said last year with Gurley, No need to even talk about him because he will be long gone by the time we pick. Same this year. I believe both Lamp and Reddick will be gone by 20.

Leaks, leaks, leaks... Why would the Dolphins or any team for that matter hint at what there pick would be? Only reason for leaking is for trade downs....

Lamp won't get past the Denver Broncos.

Back
Top Bottom