Peter King projects the winner of the 'Suck For Luck' draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King projects the winner of the 'Suck For Luck' draft

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I agree with him. The Colts are awful and will go 0-16. Even if Miami duplicates that the projected SOS will be in favor of the Colts. Miami will have to hope for a trade up if they want Luck.

I agree. As much as I would love to get Luck, I dont think we will. I have my hopes up way to much and I just know that they will be shot down just like every season. I should be used to that feeling by now.

Anyone who has been watching any football at all can see how bad the Colts are.

Miami is very bad, but not on the level the Colts are. I think Miami can end up with 2 wins and the Colts with Zero.

The question becomes, what is it going to take to get that pick from the Colts, if/when it happens. If the talking heads are correct and Peyton won't let them draft Luck, what is it going to take to get up to that spot. Peyton is going to want to make another run or two at a Super Bowl and a package that includes multiple first, second and third round picks for two-three years would be attractive to them. Throw in a player like Davis or Dansby and you have yourself a deal that might work, pending we get the 2 or 3 pick of course.

The question becomes, what is it going to take to get that pick from the Colts, if/when it happens. If the talking heads are correct and Peyton won't let them draft Luck, what is it going to take to get up to that spot. Peyton is going to want to make another run or two at a Super Bowl and a package that includes multiple first, second and third round picks for two-three years would be attractive to them. Throw in a player like Davis or Dansby and you have yourself a deal that might work, pending we get the 2 or 3 pick of course.

Best move for the Colts would be to draft Luck #1 overall and trade Manning. That would be the best option for their future success. I can't see them passing on Luck. I can't see any team drafting #1 overall passing on Luck. The kid is the real deal.

Manning is 35. the Colts are going to put his feelings aside and do what's best for the organization. Hopefully they slip up and win one.

peyton manning still wants to play this year maybe

honestly i wouldnt mind drafting Barkley with the 2-4 pick and not trading away the next 2-3 drafts for luck. This team needs a QB real bad but also needs alot of help everywhere else pretty much. First and foremost get a real coach in here and then draft luck if we can or barkley and start him day one and get a few pieces around him to make life easier for him.

Best move for the Colts would be to draft Luck #1 overall and trade Manning. That would be the best option for their future success. I can't see them passing on Luck. I can't see any team drafting #1 overall passing on Luck. The kid is the real deal.

I said it before Manning and Dungy to Miami.

I think(hope) that they exagerate their interest in Luck to receive a king's ransom in return for the first pick, give their franchise a shot at 1 or 2 more rings.

The Colts will have a tough time trading that huge salary Peyton is owed. Teams are not going to pay a high price for deteriorating skills and health to a 35 year old QB when they can start rebuilding by trading Luck and solving their QB issue in a couple of years. I think you trade one of the DL along with a 1 and 3 this year and next and it may be enough

They've got an opt out clause with Manning and Manning could pull a power play on any trade by refusing to show up for a physical forcing Indy to release him...they're not keeping $23 million on the books of dead weight if Manning won't play for them or anyone else. If the Colts draft Luck they will be in a bind. It won't be pretty.

Overkill, way too much if Miami's pick is #2 overall, but Miami still will have to fork over quite a bit if the Colts decide to trade it.

Back
Top Bottom