Peter King projects the winner of the 'Suck For Luck' draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Peter King projects the winner of the 'Suck For Luck' draft

if we go 1-15 or 0-16 and do not get the 1st overall pick because of the colts, they will be arguably my most hated team.

i cant hate any team more than the jets and pats, but they would be very close. this is ridiculous.

we may not win a game this year( although i think we will or more) and even if we dont, their is a solid chance with how bad the colts are that we still wouldnt get the top pick.

i understand peyton manning is really good, but how can a team fall off this much? Yes i understand any team losing their starting qb will get worse and its understandable, but to being one of the better teams to looking like a bunch of high schooler's, its pathetic.

**** the colts.

you dont think we will throw a few games to get luck ? instead of having to deal with trading up in the draft and all the others bs just finish 0-16 is what ross wants.

I also think we won't get the number 1 pick. We are not THAT bad and still have some fight left. But for the love of all that is holy please please take Landry Jones if we can't get Luck. I DO NOT WANT Barkley. I smell bust all over this kid.

I don't believe any of the things stated so far,

first off, look at the rams, they have been god awful for 7 games, then they go and beat the saints with AJ Feeley,

ANY team can be ANY team,

The Colts could win any week so can the dolphins

Take a look at the phins, we've had our games where we compete against good teams like NYG Pats etc.

but then we lose to Cleveland and Tebow...

we CAN and WILL get Luck, our schedule the rest of the way is harder than the Colts...

I will admit the Colts probably are a worse team than us, but they can win games just like the rams did with AJ Feeley

I also believe Arizona Denver and STL are worse teams than us, but we have a better pick...

I hate these predictions. I can make predictions too. Doesn't mean anything. I predict the Lions are going to win the SB. Will that happen? Most likely not.

It very hard to lose every game. If I am not mistaken only the Lions have been able to do it.

I agree, I think the odds of getting the #1 pick and Andrew Luck are pretty small. The Colts and Luck appear to be the most likely result.

Not to say Miami is screwed, because Jones and Barkley are also going to be very good NFL QB prospects. Assuming Miami gets a top 5 pick, the Dolphins should be able to get their young QB to build around.

Indy going winless and drafting Luck creates more of a buzz because of the potential conflict with Manning. Therefore, it's in the media's best interest to root for Indy to lose them all so they all can have something to ***** about during the offseason.

I still think we're going to win the Luck derby. I swear, this site has more pants ****ting than "Taco Night" at the Old Folk's home.

I, too, believe we will win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom