PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Lol yall are crazy
Williams and Wake are the only old guys and wake might not even be here..

Mentioned earlier there's interest in the 2 guys Cincy sees as its key FAs -- WR Marvin Jones (CLE, ATL, TEN) and S George Iloka (MIN, MIA).

Mentioned earlier there's interest in the 2 guys Cincy sees as its key FAs -- WR Marvin Jones (CLE, ATL, TEN) and S George Iloka (MIN, MIA).

Love the player, but yet another expensive free agent?

We are going to redefine cap hell in a year or 2

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Arizona re-signed QB Drew Stanton to a 2-year deal.

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 24s24 seconds ago
Haven't seen any indication yet #Vikings at this point going after WR. Also haven't expressed interest in Rishard Matthews or Rueben Randle

Greg Cote ‏@gregcote 6m6 minutes ago

Greg Cote Retweeted ESPN Stats & Info
ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
Between the 2011-15 seasons, the Dolphins spent $221,620,000 in guaranteed money on free agents, the most of any team

Yeah but at least they got their money's worth with all those playoff appearances!

Ugh.

I cant for the life of me understand why we'd want iloka...but im sure cinci would much rather part with him than with reggie nelson...all 30 years plus of him

As expected, running back DeMarco Murray will be revising his contract in connection with his looming trade to the Titans. Given the terms of the Eagles deal that Murray struggled (for a variety of reasons) to justify in 2015, Murray will end up with a solid package in Tennessee.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the revised four-year deal has a base value of $25.5 million, with $12.5 million guaranteed. (It’s unclear how much of the $12.5 million is fully guaranteed upon signing of the new contract.)

Incentives could push the deal to a maximum value of $33 million. That’s a healthy increase in the $1.5 million in remaining available escalators in Murray’s prior contract.

Murray was due to make $7 million this year, $8 million in 2017, $8 million in 2018, and $8 million in 2019, a four-year base package of $31 million.

He actually has more guaranteed money remaining than he did in Philly (again, the full guarantee at signing isn’t known), and he’ll have a chance to make up the difference under the base package via the various available incentive payments.

Murray leaves Philadelphia with $9 million that he earned for one season in 2015. It’s still not known what the Titans will be sending to the Eagles, but the haul should at least include a fruit basket, given that the Eagles escaped responsibility for another $9 million in fully guaranteed money.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-25-5-million-base-33-million-maximum-value/

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 41s42 seconds ago
Confirming 2-year deal w/ @drewstanton & @AZCardinals. On related note, hearing @MiamiDolphins not looking to spend big $$ on backup QB

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 54s55 seconds ago
#Chiefs fans might want to check the optimism on a Derrick Johnson return. Kansas City is poking around Jerrell Freeman as a replacement.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 42s43 seconds ago
Steelers finalizing a deal for offensive lineman Ramon Foster. Keeping him was a priority for them. PIT quietly getting work done

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 41s42 seconds ago
Confirming 2-year deal w/ @drewstanton & @AZCardinals. On related note, hearing @MiamiDolphins not looking to spend big $$ on backup QB

music to my ears...stop wasting money on clip board holders

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
After visiting with the Giants and the Buccaneers, DE Charles Johnson now plans to return to the Panthers, per team sources. Big return.

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 1m1 minute ago
Charles Johnson telling me he almost signed with the #Giants. “I came pretty close, but ultimately my heart is in Carolina."

Back
Top Bottom