PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Chris Tomasson reports the Vikings and free agent G Mike Harris are not close to agreeing to terms after being offered a two-year, $3.5 million contract.
Harris will enter the open market and is seeking around $5 million over two years.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 25s25 seconds ago
#Vikings are releasing Mike Wallace, source said.

Harris seems a bit...heavy to fit into Miami's ZBS. Any background on the guy?

Anyone interested in giving a cheap one year deal to Werner and play him at his position, DE not OLB? Id be very interested to see if the position switch was what screwed him up.

Philadelphia Eagles ‏@Eagles 2m2 minutes ago
#Eagles and CB Leodis McKelvin agree to terms on a two-year contract. #FlyEaglesFly

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 35s35 seconds ago
The #Eagles announced they signed CB Leodis McKelvin. I'm told it's a 2-year deal worth just over $6M.

Anyone interested in giving a cheap one year deal to Werner and play him at his position, DE not OLB? Id be very interested to see if the position switch was what screwed him up.

I thought about that as a 2 down guy but I don't know if he's got the poa play in him...he played pretty solid run d at flo state though...

not sure there's any meat on the bone there or not

Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon 5m5 minutes ago
After Jackson deal, #Jaguars now only have... the most cap space in the NFL. Still.

Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_DovKleiman 3m3 minutes ago
#Seahawks DT A.J. Francis signed his tender contract with the team.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 59s59 seconds ago
1-year deal between #Giants & Jason Pierre-Paul sounds like a real $10M deal with a chance to make $10.5M. #AZCardinals offered much more

Well when you are two years younger and have all ten fingers you believe you have more value.

I've got only one finger as it concerns OV...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Buccaneers have released former #Cowboys LB Bruce Carter. A big-time free-agent signing last season. Also Re-signed Safety Keith Tandy.

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 8m8 minutes ago
Looks like Mike Tannenbaum hasn't lost his penchant for building a team through splashy big-name March maneuvers.

Andrew SicilianoVerified account@AndrewSiciliano
I look at the Dolphins DL and I'm reminded of Manager Lou Brown from Major League. "Wish we had him two years ago."

Back
Top Bottom