PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 1 min1 minute ago
Word around #NFL is that #Jaguars will still chase Olivier Vernon and one of the top CBs, perhaps a safety.

I hope the first thing this team does tomorrow is go get a damn guard...like pronto...after that I don't think theres many more moves id make frankly assuming we sign Mario...small ones for sure

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 54s55 seconds ago
Incognito: "I've played for coaches who are scared of their own shadow. Rex is not that. ... I think we have something special growing."

Is that Philbin?

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 1 min1 minute ago
Word around #NFL is that #Jaguars will still chase Olivier Vernon and one of the top CBs, perhaps a safety.

Been calling Jville on him for a while . . . That is going to be an absolutely LOADED front 7.

I hope the first thing this team does tomorrow is go get a damn guard...like pronto...after that I don't think theres many more moves id make frankly assuming we sign Mario...small ones for sure

With this numbers coming out can't see how we could do much more?

knew he was from the beginning... he has a hot and cold motor and would give up on 90% of his plays.

yeah never was a fan of that...and I don't get the 34 fit anyways...seemed miscast...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55s55 seconds ago
The #Saints believe they've lost TE Ben Watson to the #Ravens, source said. He revived his career in New Orleans.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 55s55 seconds ago
The #Saints believe they've lost TE Ben Watson to the #Ravens, source said. He revived his career in New Orleans.

wonder if that means they aren't very keen on pittas recovery from hip issues...

I don't think so...can't recall it really...but to not hold up $12 mil of our money if we sign Mario I don't care how it looks I'd do it

once he hits free agency anyways you aren't gonna want to get involved in that...just waive it good bye

If he really wants to give us a fair chance to match (and wants to be here), the TT really isn't necessary.

Eventually, why would you want to match a long term deal on a player who doesn't want to play for you?

Unless I'm missing something else, removing the TT should not impact OV's decision other than making him get serious about finding legit offers to give us a fair chance. Otherwise, he would know the clock is ticking until we find his replacement in FA. Again, I might not be seeing all sides.

If he really wants to give us a fair chance to match (and wants to be here), the TT really isn't necessary.

Eventually, why would you want to match a long term deal on a player who doesn't want to play for you?

Unless I'm missing something else, removing the TT should not impact OV's decision other than making him get serious about finding legit offers to give us a fair chance. Otherwise, he would know the clock is ticking until we find his replacement in FA. Again, I might not be seeing all sides.

I think once you take out the "may match" aspect by removing the tag it will make it easier for it to just become about the max amount of money a team will offer and not so much leg work of trying to create an environment where Miami wont match...that's just me I guess...but if I sign Mario I'm no longer looking into ovs market if I'm sure it's in that $15 mil range and my guess is with malik Jackson getting 6 and 90 given he's the top young true edge available it will exceed that

and to that I say go with god Olivier

Chris Tomasson reports the Vikings and free agent G Mike Harris are not close to agreeing to terms after being offered a two-year, $3.5 million contract.
Harris will enter the open market and is seeking around $5 million over two years.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 25s25 seconds ago
#Vikings are releasing Mike Wallace, source said.

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 25s25 seconds ago
#Vikings are releasing Mike Wallace, source said.

Hopefully he gets served up some humble-pie on his next contract

Back
Top Bottom