PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18s18 seconds ago
The #Jaguars deal for DL Malik Jackson is 6 years, $90M with $42M guaranteed, source said. So, wow.

There's OV's base deal.

Denver players cashing in. That was one expensive fumble recovery for TD in the Super Bowl.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 18s18 seconds ago
The #Jaguars deal for DL Malik Jackson is 6 years, $90M with $42M guaranteed, source said. So, wow.

LOL. and people thought Suh's contract was bad?

OV is a goner for sure now...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 41s42 seconds ago
Colts announced they waived outside linebacker Bjoern Werner.

Haven't heard of teams pulling tags, seems like a sleaze ball move.

More of a strategic move to 1. Buy Miami time to work out a long term deal (not happening) and 2. Give OV two extra waiting days before negotiating with other teams . . . Which is looming rather big now because Jville, Oakland, the Giants, three teams that would be legit interested have agreed with other guys at high amounts . . . Money that probably would of been considered for him if he was available.

Miami will probably rescind the tag shortly after the Mario Williams deal and before a team offers OV a contract.

I was just curious if it was common practice?

I don't think so...can't recall it really...but to not hold up $12 mil of our money if we sign Mario I don't care how it looks I'd do it

once he hits free agency anyways you aren't gonna want to get involved in that...just waive it good bye

Back
Top Bottom