PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Oh give me a break.

Listen Mike, you dropped the ball on the injured Eagles and now lost out on the target at guard. Time to shut the laptop and get on the phone.

Every team in the league is multi tasking. They can negotiate more than one deal at a time.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
More on a potential #49ers deal with #Broncos for Colin Kaepernic: John Elway has as close a relationship with Trent Baalke as with any GM.

I have a feeling Elway may make a move up to get a qb in the draft.

Listen Mike, you dropped the ball on the injured Eagles and now lost out on the target at guard. Time to shut the laptop and get on the phone.

I know you are still bitter about supporting Joe after all these years, but you are better than your hyperbolic posts.

Rodney McLeod agrees with the #Eagles for 5 years, $37M, source said.

eagles spending the cap money they stole from us

FearTheBeard, UK, Hoops, Hayden --

What the F are the Dolphins doing with the offensive line? Am I missing something? Are they really going to bring in a bum to compete with Dallas Thomas?

I didn't think we'd fill all of our holes, but i NEVER thought Tannenbaum wouldn't fix the offensive line. Wow.

I don't even hear any speculation of Jeff Allen... All i've heard is Geoff Schwartz wants to be a Dolphin. Is Schwartz alone enough to solidify our line? good god...

Are they going to crawl back to Evan Mathis?

What the F are the Dolphins doing with the offensive line? Am I missing something? Are they really going to bring in a bum to compete with Dallas Thomas?

I didn't think we'd fill all of our holes, but i NEVER thought Tannenbaum wouldn't fix the offensive line. Wow.

I don't even hear any speculation of Jeff Allen... All i've heard is Geoff Schwartz wants to be a Dolphin. Is Schwartz alone enough to solidify our line? good god...

Seemed to think they had Boone to play RG and blew it at last min

FA STARTS at 4pm. Got to relax.

Jeff Allen
Brandon Brooks
Evan Mathis...if healthy
JR Sneezy
Jahri Evans
Geoff Schwartz
Zane Beadles
Manny Ramirez
Louis Vasquez

Still many names out there.

Seemed to think they had Boone to play RG and blew it at last min

And their contingency plan is?

I picture this look on Tannenbaum and Grier's face right now.

Joe-Philbin.jpg

FA STARTS at 4pm. Got to relax.

Jeff Allen
Brandon Brooks
Evan Mathis...if healthy
JR Sneezy
Jahri Evans
Geoff Schwartz
Zane Beadles
Manny Ramirez
Louis Vasquez

Still many names out there.

I realize this, but it seems as though the quality is flying off the shelves like Walmart on Black Friday.

Out of those names you listed, which guards are good enough to solidify our guard positions?

I know Jeff Allen is...I know Brandon Brooks is (I thought he was gone). Is Beadles? Vasquez? Sweezy? Jahri Evans I remember reading has about 1 season left in him.

Manny Ramirez, the baseball player? lol

but seriously what percentage of those guys can consistently pass protect, create holes for our backs, and aren't made of porcelain?

Looks like Jeff Allen is down to Bears and Falcons. no mention of Miami in pursuit, so might even scratch him off that list.

If Falcons grab Alex Mack and Jeff Allen, thats some upgrade to an o line...

No need for the low blows. This is has been a great thread, let's keep it that way and civil please.

We were rumored to be interested on Sweezy along with a host of teams, haven't heard much more

Back
Top Bottom