PFF Free Agency Tracker | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Browns yanked their offer to Mitchell Schwartz. Don't care if he's a tackle. He's versatile, just like his brother. Hell, sign both of the Schwartz's and guard is no longer a problem.

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s31 seconds ago
Among the teams interested in veteran RB Matt Forte: The #Jets and #Dolphins. His market will heat up when the other RBs sign.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 39s39 seconds ago
#Falcons are wrapping up a deal with #Browns center Alex Mack. It's going to get done.

Not sure if already posted..

Yeah I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about us being able to upgrade our OL with quality

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 39s39 seconds ago
#Falcons are wrapping up a deal with #Browns center Alex Mack. It's going to get done.

Not sure if already posted..

We're getting into thick of it now, difficult to look back remember where we were :lol:

We are going to sign a bunch of defensive guys from Bengals and use the 1.13 on an OL.

Forte would be so valuable to Tannehill.

Much rather keep Miller. Looks like we are losing quality players we drafted that are just entering their prime and replacing them with older guys on the last years of their careers. Not sure how that is a recipe for a success. It's still early so I will reserve final judgment until I see how it all plays out though.

Much rather keep Miller. Looks like we are losing quality players we drafted that are just entering their prime and replacing them with older guys on the last years of their careers. Not sure how that is a recipe for a success. It's still early so I will reserve final judgment until I see how it all plays out though.

at what cost though?

at what cost though?

The team seems to find money whenever they want or need it, so honestly I'm not too worried about it to be honest. All I know is that the consensus on this board seems to be that we need to draft better and not rely so much on free agency....which I agree with 100%. My problem then is that the draft picks we actually hit on and turn out to be good players we let walk the minute their rookie contract is up...that is frustrating as hell. I know it's a balancing act with the money...but it seems like we always seem to come up with the cash for free agents, but not for own our players we need to keep.

And if we need to pay Miller 6.5 mil to keep him, I do it in a heartbeat. I think the kid's that good.

at what cost though?

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

CdIJkEoUEAAwiif.jpg

an Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 31s31 seconds ago
Among the teams interested in veteran RB Matt Forte: The #Jets and #Dolphins. His market will heat up when the other RBs sign.

So Powell and Forte . . . Doesn't seem right, they are real similar. Gladly take Powell off their hands.

Matthews to the pats would not be good.. I find it hard to believe he would pick up their O right away but we dont have a corner to tackle him

Anyone worried that there is zero buzz about us signing at least one guard?

Back
Top Bottom