PFW "whispers"- Ricky appeal likely to be upheld | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFW "whispers"- Ricky appeal likely to be upheld

Don't you think that this wouldn't boad well for the Broncos if he was reinstated and still wanted to trade for Ricky. Think about it, if a team tried to make public information regarding you to make you look bad so you would work cheaper wouldn't that piss you off. I would be really aprehensive if I were the Broncos and signed Ricky. I could see him quiting on a team again that treated him in this manner.

LarryFinFan said:
I'd bet that Saban would want the appeal process done by draft time, so that he can deal RW....IF the right deal comes along....

First of all Saban doesn't have ANY control on when the appeal process will be finished. I heard .. I believe on ESPN, that the appeal hearing won't take place till at least April, and that the decision wouldn't be made until June. So either way Ricky will be our player, whether or not he can play.

DolphinzD said:
Well, some people would argue that marijuana is an herb, not a drug.

:D

Assuming Ricky is able to play, I still don't think the Dolphins will get greater value in return for him, than having him on the team.

and for my 500th post...

It doesn't matter what some people would argue - the law and the NFL classify it as an illegal substance, where "herbs" aren't even regulated by the FDA.

Back
Top Bottom