PFW "whispers"- Ricky appeal likely to be upheld | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PFW "whispers"- Ricky appeal likely to be upheld

If the appeal does get upheld, this is the best thing that could have happened. Ricky will be in a Phins uniform next year!

Hey, if Ricky's back and we don't trade him for some 2nd or 3rd rounder that MIGHT not work out for us then I'm HAPPY as all heck that he and Ronnie return for the greatest 1-2 tandem in football. That's all fine and well with me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

finfan54 said:
ricky was never going anywhere. cept India and back to Miami again. case will be upheld because the they broke the law and the NFL knows it. All it takes is a lawyer and ricky to say the majic words.

ever heard of Rush Limbaugh and the back pain meds? Roy Black took care of that. An herb based on a healthier Ricky and breaking the law doesnt look good for the NFL.

I don't think "leaked information" can get an overturn. Otherwise everyone would just get their info leaked and start pointing fingers. I could see it affecting decisions however, but not in an obvious way, or agents would just leak the info for their clients when necessary.

Well I sure hope this is true. I know my buddy Ohall will have something to say about it!!! :)

This sounds like awesome new if true...good for Ricky.

I fervently hope this is true. I also think it would actually enhance his value as people would be more convinced that Ricky has truly made some decent lifestyle changes. This year's draft is loaded with great talent in the second round. I would love to pick up an extra pick or two in that round.

CD13 said:
Hopefully prior to the draft. I am still hoping for a high pick for Ricky, but I am probably smoking what he used to smoke.

I'd bet that Saban would want the appeal process done by draft time, so that he can deal RW....IF the right deal comes along....

nopony said:
Says who?

The only people talking in a position to know say that they do get upheld relatively often.

How would any of us possibly know that they don't... it's all secret.

"One attorney who has handled approximately 10 appeals of the drug policy said he has gotten a favorable result in every case, including reductions in fines, suspensions voided or even a player not being advanced in the policy."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13964931.htm

You mean, kind of like the secret of the Drug Test results from the NFL that Denver secretly released to the press?

OneHondo said:
You mean, kind of like the secret of the Drug Test results from the NFL that Denver secretly released to the press?

Have YOU seen records of who won/lost appeals?

I'm betting not.

ok, worst case scernio........

ricky in a dolphin uni next year...

not so bad, is it?

Back
Top Bottom