Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut

It's what the police reports says he said when he head butted his wife (allegedly).
I would guess that part of the police report refers to the wifes deposition, I dont think CJ is stupid enough to actually tell the police he said that... or is he?

Regardless of whether he is at fault or not, he spent a night in a jail cell, and it's painting the Dolphins in an even more negative light. If he gave a crap about this team, he'd stay out of messes like this, but he can't. Cut.

I want to see him experiencing the embarrasement of getting cut on TV.

Then I want the most WR starved team in the league, the Jets, to pick him up. :lol:

Of course you do, seems as if you take pleasure in someone's misery, life has a funny way of biting people in the ass that lives there life like you do..

i've seen chad the last 3 years and he's become a so so wr cause he doesn't want to get hit..he's a finnese wr that doesn't have the straight line speed....he's never run 4.3 late 4.4's at best .so no courage is the reason he's not making plays like he used to.he leaves his feet alot now..i rather have chris chambers if the fins or fans want a 34year old wr..i say go with wallace bess nanae hartline gates and use reggie bush and egnew in the slot.

Everyone knows that Ireland dosent make rational decisions. How else do you explain signing Johnson and Garrard in the first place? How bout drafting a LT instead of Matt Ryan?

Also, everyone knows Ireland dosent bother reviewing facts. If he had reviewed facts, he wouldve known that Chad Johnson blows on the field and is a huge headache off the field and hence never wouldve signed him.

If he had reviewed the fact like I did for all of 30 minutes, he couldve easily determined that Garrard was out to scam a team out of a signing bonus, then promptly lay down with some overblown injury before any real games took place where he couldnt wear a red jersey. A simple review of facts wouldve told him that. Didnt take much effort.

After patiently reading about 40 of this guy's posts and replies, I've come to a great desire to never read another one. Is there a way for me to remove WVDolphan from my FinHeaven world? A delete button somewhere? Anyone? Your assistance here would be greatly appreciated, thx :)

Update: I found the ignore list and added him. Thanks anyway everyone. I hope that means I don't see anything he posts or his replies to posts, or am even aware he visits FinHeaven.

at the least there's strong sentiment from the other wide receivers. plus, some people are afraid of clowns.

After patiently reading about 40 of this guy's posts and replies, I've come to a great desire to never read another one. Is there a way for me to remove WVDolphan from my FinHeaven world? A delete button somewhere? Anyone? Your assistance here would be greatly appreciated, thx :)

Left click on his name, left click on view profile, left click on add to ignore list on the left side of the page. I'll be doing the same thing shortly, thanks for reminding me.

Left click on his name, left click on view profile, left click on add to ignore list on the left side of the page. I'll be doing the same thing shortly, thanks for reminding me.

great, thanks jim!

Everyone knows that Ireland dosent make rational decisions. How else do you explain signing Johnson and Garrard in the first place? How bout drafting a LT instead of Matt Ryan?

Also, everyone knows Ireland dosent bother reviewing facts. If he had reviewed facts, he wouldve known that Chad Johnson blows on the field and is a huge headache off the field and hence never wouldve signed him.

If he had reviewed the fact like I did for all of 30 minutes, he couldve easily determined that Garrard was out to scam a team out of a signing bonus, then promptly lay down with some overblown injury before any real games took place where he couldnt wear a red jersey. A simple review of facts wouldve told him that. Didnt take much effort.

Lets remember that the Rams passed on Ryan for Howie Long's son. And then, they got Sam Bradford the following year. Teams make these mistakes all the time. How about Wanny passing on Brees. But in the long run perhaps 5 years too late, Miami has a Starting caliber QB in Ryan Tannehill. All I'm saying is Miami is in the same boat as many other teams. Now they can move forward with Both Long and Tannehill and start on a path of winning in the near future.

I'm not saying he did it or didn't do it... But, I think his wife would be crazy enough to do it...

It's what the police reports says he said when he head butted his wife (allegedly).
That's what she told the police. Chad's recount is pretty much the exact opposite of hers as well.
I'm not saying he did it or didn't do it... But, I think his wife would be crazy enough to do it...
After reading the whole report recounted by police, I wouldn't put it past her really being the one that got into his face and caused the whole contact in first place.

You know I beat up on Ireland more then you do and you know I don't argue he makes irrational moves. But as a organization they need to let this play out. Take Ocho out of the equation players get accused of **** all the time and with all the other question mars this front office has we don't need to be known for players before the league reviews it.

I would guess that part of the police report refers to the wifes deposition, I dont think CJ is stupid enough to actually tell the police he said that... or is he?

Well, Chad did promise his WR coach he would get arrested.

Good thing we signed Johnson instead of Moss, Braylon, Brandon Lloyd. Those guys are real headaches.

Back
Top Bottom