Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut

Finally somebody being sensible about this. We have fans at practice yelling for Philbin to forgive CJ, and guys on here practically wanting him executed. While it sure looks like he's done something bad enough to warrant being cut ( and far more in the eyes of the law), the team shouldn't and doesn't have to have a knee jerk reaction to the situation. It's simple. They do their homework, figure out for themselves if they think he's guilty, and if he is complicit, bye-bye Chad. I for one, am fine just going with the young guys this year. It's not like Chad was going to be a 3-4 year answer for us.

I mean hey no problem, we could use a few more distractions, cut his ass

Cut him. Go with Hartline, Naanee, Bess and some of the young pups.

I mean hey no problem, we could use a few more distractions, cut his ass

The real distraction has already happened. It will take them all of 2-3 days to ascertain what really happened. They will make a decision by mid-week, and that's appropriate, and doesn't make the issue any more of a distraction.

Philbin has a chance to take hold of this locker room by cutting him.

The real distraction has already happened. It will take them all of 2-3 days to ascertain what really happened. They will make a decision by mid-week, and that's appropriate, and doesn't make the issue any more of a distraction.

Like I said earlier.. He's not worthy of being talked about, he brings nothing to the table that justifies even having this conversation

He would love the joy of you doing just that. Tolerate it and enjoy the site, no need to allow any person to unnerved you so badly..

CRAZYDOLFAN30, thanks, but I'm not unnerved. Like I said, I was patient. I just don't suffer fools gracefully. Why should I allow him to pollute the time I spend here with fans who think, reason and promote good will amongst us, whom are all supposedly pulling for the same team? This guy goes out of his way to post the most shocking things possible about the Dolphins organization and does little to back up his opinion. He's a loud mouth, an opportunist and a braggart. I don't need people like that in my FinHeaven world. :puke:

Left click on his name, left click on view profile, left click on add to ignore list on the left side of the page. I'll be doing the same thing shortly, thanks for reminding me.

Same here, gotta ignore this chump

Back
Top Bottom