Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philbin wants to speak to Chad but sentiment at Fins facility is Johnson will be cut

Good thing we signed Johnson instead of Moss, Braylon, Brandon Lloyd. Those guys are real headaches.

Saying the same thing in 5 different posts isn't really gonna help your point.

They're ALL headaches and I'm hoping Philbin cuts our "headache" immediately. Time to move on...go forward with what we've got on this team.

I think the right move is for the Dolphins to let NFL security do their investigation before they cut him, but I would still cut him. But by waiting for the investigation sends a better message that the team makes rational decisions after reviewing the facts.

I agree. This isn't college football where some cryptic high council is going to hammer you. Goodell punishes players for doing dumb stuff, not teams when their players do dumb stuff.

Two great points:

Philbin already talked to him about team representation and will be forced to make a decision to cut Johnson based on a much worse demonstration of tasteless behavior.
The arrest also comes at a time when the NFL is cooperating with a White House public service campaign, "1 is 2 Many," that denounces violence against women.

Should be interesting to say the least as someone else said. How do you not cut him?

Plex may end up in New England. He's working out for them.

It's like Marshall never left. Dropping passes, all talk but nothing to back it up with, and going Chris Brown on women.

Saying the same thing in 5 different posts isn't really gonna help your point.

They're ALL headaches and I'm hoping Philbin cuts our "headache" immediately. Time to move on...go forward with what we've got on this team.

Agreed. Each of those guys is a moron and could have the same thing happen.

**** fellas... This is America, where u aren't guilty until found guilty. Yeah it looks bad and he "seems" guilty as hell but some chics r crazy, some want $$$. Not for us to judge. Let this **** play out. At least before we rip him, but I think he should be cut. Too much distraction for a 3rd receiver who's old and takes attention away from all their trying to do to change organizations mantra. Chill!

I think the right move is for the Dolphins to let NFL security do their investigation before they cut him, but I would still cut him. But by waiting for the investigation sends a better message that the team makes rational decisions after reviewing the facts.

Finally somebody being sensible about this. We have fans at practice yelling for Philbin to forgive CJ, and guys on here practically wanting him executed. While it sure looks like he's done something bad enough to warrant being cut ( and far more in the eyes of the law), the team shouldn't and doesn't have to have a knee jerk reaction to the situation. It's simple. They do their homework, figure out for themselves if they think he's guilty, and if he is complicit, bye-bye Chad. I for one, am fine just going with the young guys this year. It's not like Chad was going to be a 3-4 year answer for us.

After patiently reading about 40 of this guy's posts and replies, I've come to a great desire to never read another one. Is there a way for me to remove WVDolphan from my FinHeaven world? A delete button somewhere? Anyone? Your assistance here would be greatly appreciated, thx :)

Update: I found the ignore list and added him. Thanks anyway everyone. I hope that means I don't see anything he posts or his replies to posts, or am even aware he visits FinHeaven.

He would love the joy of you doing just that. Tolerate it and enjoy the site, no need to allow any person to unnerved you so badly..

Back
Top Bottom