Philosophical Changes I'd Love to See | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philosophical Changes I'd Love to See

There are a lot of factors that contribute to it but I would say that McDaniel has played a part in it. It seems like he struggles to adjust against the better teams. The offense needs to be able to attack in different ways instead of always relying on Tyreek Hill.
And being able to attack in different ways requires players that can do multiple things. When you have an OL that can't hold up you're limited to quick strike plays.

And being able to attack in different ways requires players that can do multiple things. When you have an OL that can't hold up you're limited to quick strike plays.
And McDaniel needs to call better plays as well. The fade routes and screen passes behind the line of scrimmage don't work.

A new cycle of winning seasons and making the playoffs has begun.

Those "angry and irritated fans" need some tempering, and I have no concerns about pointing that out.

Rational evaluation of a teams play looks at both the positives and the negatives and builds a set of recommendations for getting even better on that.

Irrational crybabies only respond to the negatives and try to compare teams' performances that are 20 years apart as if it was the same group of coaches and players, because they are emotionally unbalanced.

Put that in Tunsil's "bomb" and smoke it.
Geeez brother Ray, say what ya really mean!! šŸ˜

I am lock step with your post. To many on sports boards are not emotionally stable and if some fan points out a reality or offers a different take on a post or thread the personal attacks take over. They cant eat, cant sleep. Cant breath.

Cant get it up for the old lady. Imediate anxiety attacks and insults and lash outs begin and cant go to work or school after a percieved negative is posted. Endles crybaby fits and months of depression.

YAH. The weak just dont belong on sites designed to publish opinions.

This is an example of why I HATE 17 game stats. The last 5-6 games, the O was bad and getting worse, but propped up by early games.
Last 4 games (includes NYJ). 2H = 21 pts - a little over 5ppg. 4Q = 12pts. 4Q = 1 TD. ONE in 4 games and that was a drive when Miami had the ball at the 17 at the start of 4Q. 12 1Ds in the 4Q 4 games and 7 of those in the DAL game. The other 3 games, a total of 5 1Ds in 4Q.
I'll not re-hash the multiple threads discussing Mcd's predictability, his addiction to 2-3 plays, his ignoring play types 31 other teams use . . . The O was elite . . . until teams figured it out. Miami needs a new OC or an asst OC with the gravitas to send Mcd to the locker room if he resorts to '23
Maybe just maybe, the last 5-6 games the injuries started piling up to the point that we werenā€™t the same team. Keep in mind, many players played hurt and shouldnā€™t have been playing under normal circumstances. But pick and choose how you want to look at it

Agreed. The issues with the offense over the second half of the season and lack of adjustments are more about lack of options due to the injuries in the OL particularly at C. Those injuries limited options. You can't make adjustments if the players you have can't execute them. Fans just saw that things didn't work and jump to the assumption that nothing was tried or nothing was changed. That's just a lack of film work and knowledge from people who think McD not making play calls will improve things.
Lazy analysis. Most of them literally donā€™t even watch the games. They look at stats and let the national media tell them what to think

More garbage from you Ray. As expected.

What else can I do when the source of poor or even false information is in all these negative posts? - LOL

Garbage in - garbage out.

I have to sort it first, so I know which piles to burn first.
Guess whose "piles" need to be burned first? - LOL

Damn, I'm good. - LOL

What else can I do when the source of poor or even false information is in all these negative posts? - LOL

Garbage in - garbage out.

I have to sort it first, so I know which piles to burn first.
Guess whose "piles" need to be burned first? - LOL

Damn, I'm good. - LOL
No your not good Ray. I've never seen anyone compliment themselves as much as you do. I bet your a loner. Your stupid jokes aren't funny Ray and your insults a feeble.

No your not good Ray. I've never seen anyone compliment themselves as much as you do. I bet your a loner. Your stupid jokes aren't funny Ray and your insults a feeble.

If I hit "sore spots", then I'm probably closer to the truth than any recipient would like.

I give you all these "great insights" and when you try throwing them back in my face, you screw it up. - LOL

You seem to be in a rut.
Totally new concept - Try positivity! - LOL

Last edited:
If I hit "sore spots", then I'm probably closer to the truth than any recipient would like.

I give you all these "great insights" and when you try throwing them back in my face, you screw it up. - LOL

You seem to be in a rut.
Totally new concept - Try positivity! - LOL
Garbage

Back
Top Bottom