Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest

I understand the necessity of looking for steals and acorns, but damm, we have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. That is where the blue chip players are located.
I hope they are sending the whole scouting department to look at players that can help us immediately and could have pro bowl potential.
This honey badger might be a great player, but he is carrying some baggage. We must draft players that are intelligent and have a track record of great performance.
Note to Irelands minions trolling the web sites for player suggestions...we need play making WR's(2), CB's(1), safety(1), DE(1).

potential late round steal here fellas...nickle corner with serious ball skills and a real nose for the football in all facets...the ball finds him...

Completely agree. I wouldnt let this kid out of the 3rd round. Despite the fact he may play nickel, he has playmaking ability that is rare. Thats really all this defense needs..... guys who can make big impact plays. Sacks and turnovers. This kid is a ball hawk. Id get him on the field as often as possible.

In the new era of the NFL you need as many corners you can get your hands on.

Yeah he smokes some weed, hell most everybody on this fourm does as well, including myself, don't let that effect you scouting.

Dude makes plays, and in the nickel he would be a beast.

I don't think he slips to late rounds(5/6/7). A risk taker like the 'Pats will snag him @ 3 or 4. I agree with some of you 'Fellas though. I have doubts Philbin is willing to risk it. I think I would at 3 or 4.

Weed graps some folks different then others. So that is a concern believe me I have seen it do some disastrous things as a high school coach. But if you feel as a scout what you have gained from interviews that the reward out ways the risk you get this guy in the third. I would not be shocked if someone jumps on him in the late 2nd.

Listen this should not be a debate. We have so many picks in the second and third round we must draft him. This is the kid of risk we need to take if we want to get to the next level. We have to trust our coaches and our players to keep him in line if we draft him keep marshall and carroll and sign a Fa cb thats cost a little less we will inrpove our secondary and save most for other holes we need to ffill thoughts?

potential late round steal here fellas...nickle corner with serious ball skills and a real nose for the football in all facets...the ball finds him...

Hoops, I've never really watched alot of film on him but what would you say about converting him to a FS? I know that he is only 5'9" but he never shy's away from contact and has just an uncanny knack at making plays/turnovers. Also and probably just as important, does he have the mental fortitude upstairs to play FS? Just a question I have always wondered, expecially now that Clemons is expected to be a FA. If he is there with our 2nd 3rd round pick I wouldn't be unhappy in the least with the selection.

Go get him. He's a very talented player. If we can have Jimmy Wilson, who shot someone, on the team; than we can have this kid. I like him, he sounds motivated. He sounds like he has something to prove. Go get him.

I'll pass, I've worked with too many addicts to believe the bullshiit hes spewing.

Good, let New England pick him up after the fourth round. There due to make a serious mistake on the way to their crumble. The man can't play if he suspended. I've seen too many of these types jump in someone's window and go to jail instead of play football. T

Back
Top Bottom