Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest

I'll pass, I've worked with too many addicts to believe the bullshiit hes spewing.

Because the rehab centers are just filled with people addicted to weed.. Please.

It doesn't grip you like coke or heroine. Keep in mind these are young boys who are stars at their universities. He had some fun and made some unwise decisions. He says he's changed for the better and is going in the right direction. Why not believe him. Not like you can't drug test him and see if he's lying. High-risk, High-reward.

I understand he has great special teams ability. I'm just not so sure that his Honey Badger name and hype haven't over valued him as a corner. Janoris Jenkins from my gators was a similar case, but he was CLEARLY one of the top corners/players in the country without all of the hype.

I'd take a laaaaate round flier... But doubt some team won't reach thinking they can change him.

We could and have made worse decisions with our third/fourth round picks if we were to select this guy. He was an outstanding returner along with the ability to get turnovers; i wouldn't be upset with this selection.

:lol:

Weed is not a drug that "****s" your mind up. Me and my old man smoke it regularly and we co-own a business and both are very successful at our job.

It's not gonna make him go crazy and beat his women or kill somebody.

IT'S ****ING MARIJUANA

Hopefully he has grown up.....who hasn't done a little weed in college? I think his 5'9" height worries me, but LSU has cranked out a lot of good Corners. He is worth taking a look at.

They will do their due diligence. Investigate, interview, interview again, piss test him, have a guy with bino's across the street from him everywhere, check his eyeballs....

then double up at CB on draft day! lol

He's undersized, has repeated off the field issues and has a nick name.

What will he be like when he has money in the bank?

He can't be a late round steal because he'll never make it to the late rounds. I have no idea where he's rated but that doesn't matter. I've seen this type of situation time and again over the decades, enough to trust my instincts. If it's a troubled playmaker but not someone with a heavy criminal or substance abuse background, they always go earlier than expected. Wherever you think he'll go, raise it one full round and you'll be closer to accurate.

Weed is not his issue. It's something beyond weed. Everyone who knows anything about him knows that.

Back
Top Bottom