Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins send whole scouting dept to interview honey badger, showing interest

Weed is not his issue. It's something beyond weed. Everyone who knows anything about him knows that.

Actually its weed and only weed. A friend of mines knows him personally who went and played football at LSU who also happens to smoke weed as well and has smoked multiple times with tyrann. Sorry bro but good try.

the whole scout team?WOW i hope they send them all for players that have a real future after they get drafted

:lol:

Weed is not a drug that "****s" your mind up. Me and my old man smoke it regularly and we co-own a business and both are very successful at our job.

It's not gonna make him go crazy and beat his women or kill somebody.

IT'S ****ING MARIJUANA

Only problem with that is the NFL has this random drug testing system and they sort of frown upon failing those. Whether it messes with your mind or leads to other illegal activity is irrelevant

So he smokes weed, most of the players do that on the college level anyways. Atleast he's not doing harder stuff or stupid stuff like spice! A lot of us Fin fans love Ricky Williams and we forgave him.....I'm sure alot of the posters on here smoke weed, and the simple fact thhat its in the early stages of becomming legalized it shouldnt be a deal breaker. Give the young man some help and direction. The military is filled with former pot smokers and we got some of the best and brightest professionals the world has ever seen, and we also have some of the worst as well......anyhow......

The dude is a talent, and if he can become a professional we would have us a stud. He's dynamic, and that is the type of player we lack! He comes in and starts in our nickel package right now, maybe allows us to release Marshall. He's got great size agility and quickness for the slot corner. Jimmy Wilson doesnt have the skill set that the Honey Badger posses. He would instantly become our best 3rd corner since Terrel Buckley. The man makes plays in the SEC. There's probably no way he is available after the middle of the 3rd round, he's too talented. He also has surrounded himself with better people and sitting out of football probably has made him hungry.....someone will draft him high and they will have stole a superior corner, i really hope its not an AFC East team.

Just to note when I mentioned great size for the slot, that's not stating he has great size for the boundary. I Don't want big corners in the slot, give me the shorter, quicker, agile guy who can cover and also has the ability to take it away and take it to the house!

Now I thought I read the kid was in treatment for weed, heroin and meth when he was kicked off the LSU team. It's only weed now?

Anyways, it's not a matter of being addicted to weed, we all know weed ain't **** . . . but politics aside, it's something that is against the rules and he has shown his decision making to be poor in regards to that . . . and this is at a college level, where it's far easier to get away with than on the pro level.

I still say not until day 3 . . . those first 3 rounds you can get playmakers, ones that have proven to be reliable for their respective college teams. Not only that, HoneyBadger is a bit overrated w/o the off the field stuff . . . he surely had an amazing year 2 years ago, but he lacks size and he isn't all world in coverage. He is a ballhawk tho and we certainly can use that in the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom