Phins should trade for Ravens QB Tyler Huntley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins should trade for Ravens QB Tyler Huntley

His account is almost as old as mine...only 34 posts. Maybe an ole burner account.
Signed up way back, when heard about this group. Got very sick for a long time, Forgot about this site. Until this past season when a fellow fan friend asked if I read finheaven and sent me link. I tried to join only to realize I must have before. I am glad to be back. So buzz off with your attitude

I said it in the free agency thread, but I guess I’ll say it here too. Im guessing the Dolphins will consider Nick Mullens. He is a UFA on the cheap. He knows the system and has worked with McDaniel in San Francisco.
He has upside as well. Wouldn't be bad

You sure are a freakin peach aren't you. Just another troll. Been to prison I see, hence the name easy rider. Lol
I don’t mind being trolled once in awhile
But that was pretty stupid
You can do better
Maybe not

His cell mate. So long time fans can't post? Sorry I'd new to here but not sorry for being one of the most devoted and senior phins fan here. Even born in Miami. So do I need to post 50 times a day to get a bunch so I get "cred" lol
If you start a thread Einstein, then post something worth talking about
He’s knows his idea was retarded, but he was looking for a reaction
Maybe you just can’t figure that out

If you are pissing people on FH off you are heading in the right direction.

When he stepped in for Lamar Jackson last year, he actually looked better than Lamar like the game against Rodgers and the Packers. 4 TDs. I think he has a tremendous upside, he's got game experience and against good teams. I saw more flashes of greatness in his limited action than I've ever seen of Tua. Having him as QB2 would hedge our bets with Tua and he can step in when Tua gets injured next. He would be a lot cheaper than Deshaun Watson, but still require some draft capital to get. But I think he can be the next Lamar or Deshaun or Russell Wilson. What do you folks think?

Also, who would you want to see as the Phins QB2 as we know it will not be Jacoby Brisset.
3 tds and 4 ints last season. No thanks, they can do much better than him without giving up a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom