Phins should trade for Ravens QB Tyler Huntley | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins should trade for Ravens QB Tyler Huntley

When he stepped in for Lamar Jackson last year, he actually looked better than Lamar like the game against Rodgers and the Packers. 4 TDs. I think he has a tremendous upside, he's got game experience and against good teams. I saw more flashes of greatness in his limited action than I've ever seen of Tua. Having him as QB2 would hedge our bets with Tua and he can step in when Tua gets injured next. He would be a lot cheaper than Deshaun Watson, but still require some draft capital to get. But I think he can be the next Lamar or Deshaun or Russell Wilson. What do you folks think?

Also, who would you want to see as the Phins QB2 as we know it will not be Jacoby Brisset.
From what I’ve heard they want a veteran who can help Tua breakdown film and learn the system.

After the super bowl.
I wonder if you meant "legal" tampering. - LOL
nah, i meant illegal, guys always sign a minute after they're allowed, and you know they didn't work all that out in a minute

so if you're not illegally tampering you aren't getting the first guys are you? like when flo said ross wanted him to tamper with brady, i feel like the nfl felt like yeah we know that but why are you telling us, now we gotta investigate, everyone does it

it's like cheating in baseball or football, you know the patriots and astros did it cuz they got caught, but you don't really think they are the only ones doing it do you?

Honestly there were some real tools that Huntley flashed but we are not paying the price we'd have to pay to get a cheap qb contract with upside.

When he stepped in for Lamar Jackson last year, he actually looked better than Lamar like the game against Rodgers and the Packers. 4 TDs. I think he has a tremendous upside, he's got game experience and against good teams. I saw more flashes of greatness in his limited action than I've ever seen of Tua. Having him as QB2 would hedge our bets with Tua and he can step in when Tua gets injured next. He would be a lot cheaper than Deshaun Watson, but still require some draft capital to get. But I think he can be the next Lamar or Deshaun or Russell Wilson. What do you folks think?

Also, who would you want to see as the Phins QB2 as we know it will not be Jacoby Brisset.
Time to crawl back into your hidey hole

SOAPBOX FOR STARTING THREADS.png

Why would the Ravens trade him to a team that plans on using him as a backup QB when they just could keep him for that role? It makes no sense from their perspective.

Back
Top Bottom