• I want the Patriots to win.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urlithani

Starter
Reaction score
Okay, lets get this going early.

A lot of people hate the Patriots, probably a lot outside of the division too. Once again they got lucky tonight and the Bills just got snakebit.

Then again, being a Dolphins site most of us still hate the Jets no matter what else.

So vote on the poll: You can wish that they both lose, or a rift in space-time opens up and sucks both teams into another dimension where donuts are currency and footballs are considered WMD's...but that will likely not happen, so you only have 2 choices for the most likely outcome!

**** the patriots how could anyone root for those ********ers. I hope Bard Scott kills Tom Brady.

LETS GO JETSSSS!

i dont like the jets, but if u took away the fact that i live in NJ and am freinds with so many ppl who hype the hell out of the jets every week i doubt i'd have half as much dislike for them. Sure i wouldnt like them, but I DESPISE THE PATRIOTS. I talk to my jets freinds aobut how much we hate the pats and we both love when each other beat them. But i never ever talk to ppl i know who are pats fans about the jets etc. i just hate the damn pats.

i hope the jets win. hate the patsies more than the bills and jets combined.

That's a tough one........... Jets in a squeaker. Should be a very good game to guage both teams:
How good is Pats Offense really?????
Is the Jets D for real or did they look good against a weak Texan Offense???
Can Sanchez and the Jets Offense light it up against the pats D like they did last week????
Is the Pats D as bad as I think they are??????

That and many more questions to be answered next Monday morning.......

this is rlly tough for me. either way one of them will be 2-0 and the other will be 1-1. so that begs that question who do we feel will be the bigger threat down the stretch, which almost everyone if not everyone on this site thinks is going to be the pats. which would make sense for us to all root for the jets so the pats can get a loss. the only annoying thing about that is living here in ny, just after 1 week only, all i here on tv, radio, newpapers, is how mark sanchez is g-d already, and how rex ryan is just a great coach and thats just after winning 1 game at hou. i can only imagine what it would be like if they beat tom brady and the pats this week and go 2-0. it would be non stop talk about sanchez, ryan, are the jets for real, etc. so im rlly torn for who to root for bc i dont think i can take another week of ny media and fans discussing the jets greatness already. so i guess there is a brightside to both, in that if the jets win at least the pats will be 1-1 and they will have played 2 unimpressive games, but on the other hand the jets would be 2-0. whatever happens i guess happens.

After watching the two games, I'd have to go for the Pats, as the Jets look like the stronger team at the moment...

That's a tough one........... Jets in a squeaker. Should be a very good game to guage both teams:
How good is Pats Offense really?????
Is the Jets D for real or did they look good against a weak Texan Offense???
Can Sanchez and the Jets Offense light it up against the pats D like they did last week????
Is the Pats D as bad as I think they are??????

That and many more questions to be answered next Monday morning.......

Why is the texan offense weak? B/c we shut them down? They have maybe the best WR in the game, a very good TE, a very good RB, a good QB. That O was 3rd in yards last year

As much as it pains me, I have to go with the Jets. After that foolishness from McKelvin last night giving those jerks another gift win that they didn't deserve there is NO WAY I want to see the Pats win. I hope Rex dials up his defense and they plant that smug azz Brady in the carpet.

Go Jets!

Ack,cough,ack. I think I am about to puke after typing that!

Why is the texan offense weak? B/c we shut them down? They have maybe the best WR in the game, a very good TE, a very good RB, a good QB. That O was 3rd in yards last year

As it's been said many times on this site, what a team does last year means nothing for this year. True they have Johnson but I base my observation on the play Sunday and from my viewpoint their offense stunk it up a lot worse than the Fins offense.
Now if the Jets shut down or severely limit Brady and company this Sunday then I think the Jets have a D to be reckoned with. If your Offense plays like they did against the Texans D you should be able to hang 28 points or more on the Pats D. We'll find out alot about both teams this Sunday, I for one will watch the game with great interest.:hump:

As much as it pains me, I have to go with the Jets. After that foolishness from McKelvin last night giving those jerks another gift win that they didn't deserve there is NO WAY I want to see the Pats win. I hope Rex dials up his defense and they plant that smug azz Brady in the carpet.

Go Jets!

Ack,cough,ack. I think I am about to puke after typing that!

It's ok, let it all out and you'll fee better;)

As it's been said many times on this site, what a team does last year means nothing for this year. True they have Johnson but I base my observation on the play Sunday and from my viewpoint their offense stunk it up a lot worse than the Fins offense.
Now if the Jets shut down or severely limit Brady and company this Sunday then I think the Jets have a D to be reckoned with. If your Offense plays like they did against the Texans D you should be able to hang 28 points or more on the Pats D. We'll find out alot about both teams this Sunday, I for one will watch the game with great interest.:hump:

I'd like to think the Jets had something to do w/ Houston looking so bad. We know they have weapons and our D just dominated them.

I think he made a question rather than a statement, anyway as the season unwinds we'll know if this game was a an aberration or a reflection of how good the jets are.

Back
Top Bottom