Pick your poison: Pats @ Jets wk 2

Who would you rather see win in week 2?

• I want the Jets to win.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • I want the Patriots to win.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I hope they both beat the living **** out of each other and accumulate injuries to key players.

Sounds horrible, but that is the only thing at this point that would aide the Fins the most.

Wow, the Patriot hate (envy) gets worse every year eh?

BB was just on WEEI in boston talking about the Jets. Apparently him and Brady were watching some film on the Houston game Sunday night.

BB was amazed at the way Houston was trying to block the Jets. Didn;t tip his hand, but implied he thought their approach was pretty pedestrian. Think I will take BB's knowledge over Kubiaks on this one.

Remarked that the Jets look like they xeroxed the Ravens playbook. BB knows how to handle a Ryan D.

Also remarked that they (Jets) were likely drawing up about 10-12 screenplays at this very moment.

BB is a smart man. He knows his opponent well.

Jets will be exposed Sunday. Get your hate (envy) on.

this is rlly tough for me. either way one of them will be 2-0 and the other will be 1-1. so that begs that question who do we feel will be the bigger threat down the stretch, which almost everyone if not everyone on this site thinks is going to be the pats. which would make sense for us to all root for the jets so the pats can get a loss. the only annoying thing about that is living here in ny, just after 1 week only, all i here on tv, radio, newpapers, is how mark sanchez is g-d already, and how rex ryan is just a great coach and thats just after winning 1 game at hou. i can only imagine what it would be like if they beat tom brady and the pats this week and go 2-0. it would be non stop talk about sanchez, ryan, are the jets for real, etc. so im rlly torn for who to root for bc i dont think i can take another week of ny media and fans discussing the jets greatness already. so i guess there is a brightside to both, in that if the jets win at least the pats will be 1-1 and they will have played 2 unimpressive games, but on the other hand the jets would be 2-0. whatever happens i guess happens.

being across a few bridges from you in Jersey, i know exactly how u feel esp about sanchez. but i'd rather sanchez and rex get the ny love which happens every year anyway (look at last year) than withstand anymore love fest and "repeat of 2007" talk from the national media and every single other member of the media about the darn patriots and i know Jets fans would agree. Plus - i know they were pissed about chad beating them in the last game but many a jets fan has told me that they were GLAD as all hell we won the division and Chad Pennington won the division over the damn hated patriots. so go jetss

The Tom Terrific lovefest has to stop. The Jets big in this one, whether anyone likes it or not. It appears Ryan is going to go kiss BB's rings and then give him the kiss of death.

I don't like neither teams so I don't root for either of them to win. I hope it's a tie. Well, if the Patriots lose and the Dolphins win, it will be a 3 way tie on the division so that would be a good thing.

I hate the Jets like a hated rival.

I hate the Pats like I hate Wall Street execs, animal abusers, and snotty rich people.

being across a few bridges from you in Jersey, i know exactly how u feel esp about sanchez. but i'd rather sanchez and rex get the ny love which happens every year anyway (look at last year) than withstand anymore love fest and "repeat of 2007" talk from the national media and every single other member of the media about the darn patriots and i know Jets fans would agree. Plus - i know they were pissed about chad beating them in the last game but many a jets fan has told me that they were GLAD as all hell we won the division and Chad Pennington won the division over the damn hated patriots. so go jetss
ya i guess, i mean if the jets do win, they still play home vs tenn, at no, and at miami so they can be 2-3 after the first 5 even if they win this week. also we do need the pats to lose as many games as possible.

Nah, but you know it's coming... first game the Pats put up 40, might as well throw your TV out the window.

oh absolutely. i need to keep track of who i throw more **** at the TV b/c of - brady or favre. brady had the title forever but in the last year favre has been bridging the gap. screw em both.

I'm hoping for the Patriots plane to crash into the Jet's stadium. As long as the Giants aren't there.

Back
Top Bottom