Who would you rather see win in week 2?

• I want the Jets to win.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • I want the Patriots to win.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LETS GO JETSSSS!

i dont like the jets, but if u took away the fact that i live in NJ and am freinds with so many ppl who hype the hell out of the jets every week i doubt i'd have half as much dislike for them. Sure i wouldnt like them, but I DESPISE THE PATRIOTS. I talk to my jets freinds aobut how much we hate the pats and we both love when each other beat them. But i never ever talk to ppl i know who are pats fans about the jets etc. i just hate the damn pats.

Thanks. We take it for what it is - the ultimate sign of respect.

It's ok, let it all out and you'll fee better;)

I'd like to think the Jets had something to do w/ Houston looking so bad. We know they have weapons and our D just dominated them.

the texans failed to adjust most of the game which helped a bit, buit it was a great effort overall by the jets d.

I question the jets offense. the texans had/have one of the worst run defenses in the league yet held the jets to about 30yds in the first half and it wasn't like the jets scored a lot of points, which I would excpect to see with those 3rd down stats and the defensive domination.

I want to see Ryan send the house as he did in Houston. If Brady & the pats can't handle it, kudos in advance to the Jets. Frankly, I think it's juist what the doctor ordered for Brady. He needs to get immersed with pressure to get over any issue he has with the mental part of the knee injury.

Pats... I wouldn't root for the Jets if they were playing Hitler and a team full of Nazis.

I'm really surprised at how many people are rooting for the Jets in this game... this is a ****ing Dolphins board for God's sake- NO ONE should be rooting for the Jets under any circumstances, unless they can help the Dolphins by winning. Once Brady retires and Belichick leaves and the Pats go back to sucking year in and year out, they'll be what the Bills have become to me since they went back to sucking: irrelevant. I'll hate the Jets the same if they are 0-16 or 16-0... those dickbags can never lose enough for me.

Jests over Patsies 2-0. Sanchez throws 4 ints and Brady re injures his knee on a safety.

GO FINS!

Wow, the Patriot hate (envy) gets worse every year eh?

BB was just on WEEI in boston talking about the Jets. Apparently him and Brady were watching some film on the Houston game Sunday night.

BB was amazed at the way Houston was trying to block the Jets. Didn;t tip his hand, but implied he thought their approach was pretty pedestrian. Think I will take BB's knowledge over Kubiaks on this one.

Remarked that the Jets look like they xeroxed the Ravens playbook. BB knows how to handle a Ryan D.

Also remarked that they (Jets) were likely drawing up about 10-12 screenplays at this very moment.

BB is a smart man. He knows his opponent well.

Jets will be exposed Sunday. Get your hate (envy) on.

Really? he played Ryan's D once and if not for rex calling a TO Baltimore wins that game when NE had their best offense ever.

These comments make me smile b/c usually BB doesn't tip his hand at all and is just complimentary of the opponent so this tells me maybe he doesn't have the answers?

the texans failed to adjust most of the game which helped a bit, buit it was a great effort overall by the jets d.

I question the jets offense. the texans had/have one of the worst run defenses in the league yet held the jets to about 30yds in the first half and it wasn't like the jets scored a lot of points, which I would excpect to see with those 3rd down stats and the defensive domination.

I want to see Ryan send the house as he did in Houston. If Brady & the pats can't handle it, kudos in advance to the Jets. Frankly, I think it's juist what the doctor ordered for Brady. He needs to get immersed with pressure to get over any issue he has with the mental part of the knee injury.

The games are 60 mins, right? The Texans D played great against the run for 3 qtrs but overall our run game did what it needed to and Houston has a more talented defense than you guys ahve especially w/ Mayo out.

I think we'll see a much better Jets ground game this week. Sanchez may not be as good but hopefully he won't need to be and if the Bills were in Brady's face all night what do you think we can do?

I don't think we'll be able to blitz as much b/c Brady is too smart but I think we'll get our shots in on Brady and I don't think you'll be able to run against us.

I expect a close game that can go either way. If both teams play like they did last week I am supremely confident we'll win but I expect an up and down year out of Sanchez and obviously the competition level goes up a few notches this week so we'll see what happens.

The Texans stacked the box with 8 and 9 guys for much of that game and sold out on the run. They wanted to force Sanchez to beat them and he did. Once they realized he could beat them through the air they backed off the run and got punched in the mouth.

i like how the jets are talking so much ish on the pats right now. im tired of the pats ... little media darlings..cant stand it...they didnt win the superbowl in 07 and they were not the best in 08. I do think the Jets might emerge as the new more hated rival though as they look to be headed in the right direction.

on sunday i go back to my NY roots as my hated enemy the jets take on what examplifies everything i hate about american society - Band wagon hype, and commercialized fads that everyone and their mother jumps on - the new england patriots.

and at night i throw on my Giants hat (always like the phins first but giants are cool) so they can beat the long standing other example of the above mentioned "Americas Team" the cowboys.

then monday i go back to bleeding agua and orange. WOOOOOOOOOOo its gonna be a good two days.

I root for seing heads and legs off!!! Hope they all get injured and taken to the hospital, so miami wins the division.

I want it to be injury free. Imagine if Brady gets hurt again? "OMG LOL yuo guys only beat us cuz we didn't have brady your team still sucks! If we had Brady we would have beaten yuo 82-3!"

Basically injuries will allow any fan (even Dolfans) a rational explanation of why the winning team still sucks.

The Texans stacked the box with 8 and 9 guys for much of that game and sold out on the run. They wanted to force Sanchez to beat them and he did. Once they realized he could beat them through the air they backed off the run and got punched in the mouth.

And scored 24pts on offense (or was it 17 + a to)? Against a defense that just isn't that good or well-coached. Who do they have besides Williams?

Back
Top Bottom