Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt vs. Pats AFC Championship

To be expected. Here's one formation they use to bracket team's #1 receiving threats out of the slot. Posted it in last week's NE/Hou thread, but I'll add a few more for when Brown is out on the perimeter.

Cover1bracket.jpg

Cover1bracketkeys.jpg

CBS just highlighted this coverage vs Brown in the slot. :up:

Atlanta listen up to prevent being woken up at 3am stay at an unscheduled hotel and don't tell anybody.

Pittsburgh has a scared game plan, and scared against NE always means a loss. You are far better off bringing pressure and giving up an occasional big play then dying the death of a thousand cuts. Lots of pressure and a clock grinding offense are how you beat the patriots. Pity so few try it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thing is it wasn't even by a thousand cuts tonight. They can't tackle and have been gashed all night

Another joke of a season. Another crappy Superbowl coming up. I know that I won't be watching it. When chumps like Blount and scumbags like Floyd get rewarded with a trip to the Superbowl, you know the NFL has become and even bigger joke. I will find much more fulfilling things to do with my Sunday night in two weeks. To all the bandwagoners enjoy the joke game on February 5th. No wonder many of the major advertisers have decided it's not worth their time and money to make commercials for spots during the Jokebowl. Thanks NFL, I used to be a big fan, now other than Dolphins games , I couldn't give a crap about your garbage product.

I'd have stopped watching this at 27-9 but my wife's a pats fan. I want to serial watch sons of anarchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Like 'em or hate their guts, it truly is a travesty that people can not appreciate the accomplishments of the best coach in NFL history.

Well hopefully it's s competitive game in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Atlanta is the team that got in to the playoffs that has the best chance to make it competitive. The defense is not that great, but it's better now than earlier in season and they can get pressure and the offense is the best in the league. The pats always seem to have the steelers number so I had a feeling it might not be that tough for steelers. I didn't expect a blowout or a game like this but steelers defense still has holes.

They just had a period where they weren't playing offenses with great qbs to show. Packers defense is just too depleted despite aaron being a great qb. Cowboys have talent, but as you saw, their defense was not as good as people thought and their lack of pass rush would have caused to get torched if they did win last week and got into the superbowl. Plus Prescott would have a tough time against a Belichik defense that preys on young qbs and would confuse him. I'd say the seahawks if they didn't have such huge injuries on defense. Their defense isn't the same, so that wouldn't go well. So Falcons to me have the best chance out of the better teams in league to make it competitive with Pats. We'll see though. The falcons have to have a good start in superbowl and fast start.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Like 'em or hate their guts, it truly is a travesty that people can not appreciate the accomplishments of the best coach in NFL history.

No question. The question is who puts together the game plans and has the players to stop them ... Denvers D did. At one point. And again that defense of NE is also great and doesn't get as much notoriety because of Brady and the offense.

Next year Gronk will be back also.

Back
Top Bottom