Plain Truth, We Have Dumb Players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plain Truth, We Have Dumb Players

I knew pouncey was an idiot 2 or 3 seasons ago. Didn’t he have a snap count issue and he didn’t know when to snap the ball without looking at the QB?

Again, i disagree completely. There are maybe a handful of guys like this. not "almost every". Wow

I have a hard time listening to Clyde Christensen's press conference. I would never say the guy is dumb, but he sounds like hes talking to one of his friends in starbucks.

You don't like my generalization but you're okay generalizing those that go to Starbucks?

Act
You don't like my generalization but you're okay generalizing those that go to Starbucks?
Actually wasnt trying to generalize anything. The point i was making here is that clyde sounds like hes talking to his friends in a non professional informal setting when guys on this site expect everyone to speak eloquently because that seems to be the only barometer to identify a persons intelligence. Its ridiculous

I've been on shifts. Didn't get to watch the game live. I've now watched the whole game. This post stood out. Ive seen less flags outside the United Nations Embassy. I grew up on Shula teams. He preached 'no penalties'. Im beginning to understand why. Were the OLine taking it in turn to get a flag? 3rd down on Defense killed the team. Oakland were poor...what does that say? Sidenote..those empty seats? Embarrassing. Raiders had alot of fans there and the team is moving to Las Vegas! What's The lame excuse for 90% empty seats when the team had an onside kick to stay in the game? Good job it wasn't an "I was there moment" as you would have had to bubble wrap that fan and get his story documented for the History channel.

I'll make this amendment to the original post. When I talk about dumb players, I'm talking purely about an inability to play mentally disciplined football on a consistent basis.

Of course I don't believe Suh to be an unintelligent person. He's always come across as a thoughtful and independent thinker. But I would argue that he gets baited a lot on the football field. It's one thing to be a quick step, penetrator at DT, but sometimes Suh will be so quick to angle his rush, that he gets easily washed out the backside of the play. Another example is Landry. Landry has a gift for picking up YAC, but sometimes his penchant for backtracking to make an extra cut costs the offense valuable yards. Grant does the same thing.

We have some exceptional athletes on this team, and I believe a little more self-awareness and discipline can harness their talent.

Talks about dumb players
Mentions Suh

Dude, get a clue.

The offense sucks because Sam ****ing Young is trying to block Khalil Mack.

When you watch the game, pay attention to Rizzi's face, Burke's face, and Gase's face, their expressions say it all.

I wonder what some of the players faces look like when Gase chooses to run the ball up the middle on 90% of all 2nd and longs even when facing 8 in the box, or when he just concedes on 2nd or 3rd down and predetermines that he is going to punt the ball by running it against still... a stacked box.

But since this thread is deemed no longer "safe" but "dangerous", you effectively are trying to silence people.

I don't have that power to silence people. I'm just a member on this message board just like you.. Not even a VIP member, definitely not a moderator.

But I have been a member of Finheaven for a very long time. I have seen the comments made on this board when T-Pain made a remix of the Dolphins Fight Song. I was also an active member to witness some of the comments made when Obama became president. I have my reasons to say that I will not comment on this matter.
Nothing personal!!!!

Equating intelligence to on the field preformance or even playbook memorization and implementation has no real correlation. Gronk may be one of the dumbest players in the NFL but he is a fantastic tight end Tanny is premed yet somehow not the best qb in the league. The problem with this team is discipline on and off the field not intelligence.

Some are really stooopid. Ahem Jarvis, JaWaun, Pouncey,

I disagree on Jarvis. He makes a lot of bonehead mistakes with his penalties, but he speaks very well and doesn't come across as stupid to me. His interview before the game yesterday was funny when he said he is the best WR in football. Guess you could call him stupid for that comment, but seriously, I don't think he falls in the category with some of the others.

Back
Top Bottom