Plain Truth, We Have Dumb Players | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plain Truth, We Have Dumb Players

I've known a number of very smart people who don't sound right when you put a microphone in their face or in a public speaking situation. People always talk about "you know" a lot when speaking but often that has more to do with nerves than how they speak in a normal situation. If you've never been on tv, on stage or on the radio (to a much lesser degree) it's hard for people grasp how public speak impacts some people. I think judging a person's on how they sound in interviews is not the best frame of reference. Also as we are all learning a number of these players already have or are in the process of enduring very serious brain damage. I'm sure most of us here would sound off at times if we had major brain damage and were dealing with the stress of public speaking.

Last edited:
According to this thread Suh isn't the brightest crayon in the box...

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/...lonso-that-sent-flaccos-helmet-flying/?page=2

"My dad's friend was Suh's science teacher in high school. Says he is as dumb as a lamp post. Got caught with his girlfriend doing the class tests for him. Which really freaked his parents out when they discovered it and they read him the riot act. He almost got kicked off the Grant football team. Just our luck, hunh?"

Reliable info straight from a Jets forum. Would read again.

Suh's portfolio may beg to differ. But I do see a lot of looks on the sidelines, from coach's with that WTF was that look.

Someone should try to explain this friggin trade to me a little
more, all I recall is ‘we have had our eye on this guy for a while’.

Was this coaches push after the Timmons Fiasco or what- cause we sure do look dumb at the moment.

Maybe he gets a chance next year like you said previously but total head scratcher.

reads now like Timmons dire straights insurance

Listen to some of our players when they talk to the media. Some can't talk plain or even string a sentence together. It's sad. Makes you wonder what their intelligence level is.

Lol Let's just say most don't attend college the same way you or I would. Does anyone really think Warren Sapp graduated from Miami without outside help. They go to school for one thing. Def not to learn and the universities turn a blind eye to it. I've paid college players to sign autographs lol I used to give Joakim Noah 100 photos for $100 so he can party that night lol he'd go to his dorm and bring back 100 signed photos. The NCAA is as corrupt as they come.

Back
Top Bottom