plaxico burris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

plaxico burris

UmFinz84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Plaxico might be in a phins jersey

Word is Plaxico has said he would love to play for Miami. He believes Miami's need for him is the same need he has to play for Miami.....

Who would you rather have: Rod Gardner via trade...Plaxico via trade...Or Keenen whom would want to much money?

You know someones gonna ask..so it might as well be me...do you have a link?

God I hope this is not someone just posting to screw with us. Link?

where did you hear this?
i want burress... but id take two of the three...
how bout a three way trade... wash gets ogun, we get burress and gardner, and pittsburg gets... nevermind.. stupid idea.....

UmFinz84 said:
Word is Plaxico has said he would love to play for Miami. He believes Miami's need for him is the same need he has to play for Miami.....

Who would you rather have: Rod Gardner via trade...Plaxico via trade...Or Keenan whom would want to much money?
Sorry, but I would rather over pay for Keenen than trade for Glassico. I liked him his rookie year, but the more I watched him the less I liked what I saw.

It was said on ESPN....that the teams he would play for and the dolphins were one of three he would love to play for

I'd rather people not post stuff like this w/o a statement (source) that proves it. That just leaves me hanging and hoping for something that is probably as unrealistic as Rosenfels getting a shot a starting. :shakeno: :pray:

yeah i'll take Keenan over plax.... plax definitely has skills, but we don't know if he would shine again. we KNOW mccardell can play... he was a touchdown king last year.

how would we get him, we dont have anything to trade, we need OGUN now that the offense is going to be mediocre

JPhinfan86 said:
I'd rather people not post stuff like this w/o a statement (source) that proves it. That just leaves me hanging and hoping for something that is probably as unrealistic as Rosenfels getting a shot a starting. :shakeno: :pray:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mccardell is 34, Plaxico is 26? ....McCardell more expensive...PLaxico 6'5 225lbs, Mccardell 6'1 191lbs....I think if an extention could be agreed to by Burress and Boston comes back to form at all then we'd be set at wr for years...Just a stupid thought.

i would like burress but he does drop the ball alot me being in PA lets me c their ball games. Also me being in PA ive never heard such thing. But who knows

It's hard for me to decide:

Plaxico had in 2004: 60 Rec, 860 yds, 4 TD's also only going into his 5th year

Mcardell had in 2004: 84 Rec, 1174 yds, 8 TD's and is going into his 13th year.

I know what we would be giving up (Ogun) and I don't know how much more mcardell has, and I don't know if it is worth that for a one year fix.

The Miami papers this morning said they're close to a deal with Ogunleye; Rosenhouse finally has agreed to work with the Dolphins' pay structure. I think Wale's staying put.
What else is left to trade? Our 3rd rounder? Please not the 1st rounder...

Back
Top Bottom