plaxico burris | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

plaxico burris

I have a friend in Pittsburgh, it is being reported that Pitts/Miami are in negotiations to send Plaxico to Miami, I don't know any other details. Has anyone heard anything about this rumor?

do u guys remember when he got a first down and wasnt down by contact, and he spiked the ball.... do we need a mentally incompetent player i mean i would take a smart crafty veteran who will run routes and get open.

You heard wrong....The deal was Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Alan Faneca, and Joey Porter for a 2035 conditional 6th round pick....DEVELOPING.............

This was talked about in a thread with Plexiglass's name on it! No one can give any links to it though!

obsessivefinfan said:
do u guys remember when he got a first down and wasnt down by contact, and he spiked the ball.... do we need a mentally incompetent player i mean i would take a smart crafty veteran who will run routes and get open.

Do you know who Jim Marshall is? He was a D-linemen (Vikings) who ran a fumble back the wrong way for a safety against the 49er back in the 60s (i think), anyways, that clip is shown alot, it's the one play he is famous for, but he's also a hall of famer and is considered on of the all time greats at his positon. Don't judge a guy on one mistake.
But as far as Plex goes he can stay in Pitt. I've heard too many stories about his college days.

Keep hope alive

greth said:
I have a friend in Pittsburgh, it is being reported that Pitts/Miami are in negotiations to send Plaxico to Miami, I don't know any other details. Has anyone heard anything about this rumor?
Great dream! I mean it. but lets not count out our current receivers already with any rumors...but i will not be surprise he has declined just a tad and he has missed a workout or two so i dunno:shakeno: . And if we offer a first round 2005 draft pick it maybe possible, but i'm not DW.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO we will get into a three way trade with the Steelers and Vikings. We will get Moss and Burress for a 7th round pick in 2009.

Scrap said:
IMO we will get into a three way trade with the Steelers and Vikings. We will get Moss and Burress for a 7th round pick in 2009.

There you go again...with trading away our future......

Section126 said:
There you go again...with trading away our future......
Silly me. What was I thinking?

We'll get that pick back when I discuss the Madison, Taylor, Thomas, Ogun, Chambers, and Surtain trade.

Back
Top Bottom