plaxico burris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

plaxico burris

Is plexiglass going to get cut? cus thats the only way we get him.

if we can get plaxico for like a third rounder next year then take a shot, we should get a pick for wade more then likely a third or fourth rounder,

Bopkin02 said:
The Miami papers this morning said they're close to a deal with Ogunleye; Rosenhouse finally has agreed to work with the Dolphins' pay structure. I think Wale's staying put.
What else is left to trade? Our 3rd rounder? Please not the 1st rounder...
Good question. I think your right on Ogun now, it looks as if he might stay put here.

From a long term perspective I'd want Plaxico-Gardner-Keenan in that order. From what we would have to trade though I'd rather have Gardner, plus he doesn't have the attitude that Burress has.

I would get either one just as long as we keep o-gun.

Are We Sure about P BURESS

:yell: :yell:
I BELIVE PLAXICO WAS A STUD 2 YRS AGO BUT HE STILL MIGHT BE A THREAD HE IS 6-5 AND HE IS A STUD. I BELIVE DOLFINS SHOULDENT TRADE NO 1 FROM THE DEFENSE WE HAVE THE PERFECT D LINE, LINE BACKERS, N THE PERFECT SECONDARY LET IT STAY THE SAME. JUST BELIVE IN FEELEY N MINOR WILL PULL OF THE SEASON!

buress has been giving the steelers alot of **** hasnt he? yea he's pretty good and puts up nice numbers as a #2 with a mediocre QB, i would love to have him. would i like him over mccardell who could come free? nope.

also, whats with all these players who would "love" to play for miami but none of them actually doing so? *******s tempting us!

Atila said:
whats with all these players who would "love" to play for miami but none of them actually doing so? *******s tempting us!
:lol: I was thinking the same thing

Id rather have Plaxico than Keenan or Gardner....

Go Plaxico.. woo woo

Phinz said:
It's hard for me to decide:

Plaxico had in 2004: 60 Rec, 860 yds, 4 TD's also only going into his 5th year

Mcardell had in 2004: 84 Rec, 1174 yds, 8 TD's and is going into his 13th year.

Those are their stats so far? And to think the season hasn't even started yet...those guys are good! :eek:

This "rumor" was started by someone who had a grand total of ZERO posts until today...and there's no link to support the claim. :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom